New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 1, 2019 at 6:10 PM Post #62 of 280
_YhQ05T-llEMvOTJGJAbtrPonLiHCEk8RwWlGywwviw77YovJWWWJZ6F2KEBF4PowR6LxwizQXZtKfkVaFrG7sbsWigkWID2urVoryNeqQD86KKI0zN207-XE_0YYMw7dNNaqXfl

We are excited to announce that we will launch high-resolution earphones called ‘HE100’ in mid August.

The earphones are the next EarStudio flagship after ES100, the best selling high-resolution Bluetooth receiver. We’ve been preparing for earphones that match ES100’s performance to deliver the complete user experience. Even though ES100 provides high-quality sound, if the performance is not combined properly to the earphones or headphones, it won’t work as nicely as intended.

Key features of HE100 include:

1. Single Hi-Res Dynamic Driver

CvAkMvQ4mVjl5tHjtD0arZfZnuwUrlBhQxubz-czVgGdfuC5s9jECrCkaFQLn7VlevGqPlmlrRGmMfJyXP3TjyhmgmdZZSSGirYYWt6QtpwCvhwFXsOl0Ug-p97aaY9IAvsb1rag

The driver inside HE100 will be the first to be introduced in the global market.
  • The Unique 3 Layer Diaphragm of the driver delivers steady responsiveness across the whole frequency range, therefore reducing partial vibration that appears frequently on conventional earphones in high frequency region.
  • The Ring-Shaped Neodymium(Nd) Magnet delivers more energy to a wider surface of the diaphragm. It’s also easy to control low and high frequency separately for clear sound
2. Some Sound Characteristics of HE100
  • Rich & Solid Bass
  • Easy Listening, Medium Thickness Vocal
  • Clear & Open High
  • Well Balanced Low, Mid, and High Bands
  • Pinpoint Sound Localization

3. Scientific Design
L1__0bjyVEUhBPRVG0G-NlZAwyms1KMv4d2vlwxmOiUT8563C2HZHDorBe0-0loaP-kBGoPf_ieEdHFylIU0taqHEVaYOcqlDY5yHJ62WVPtQPhn4JM848TCzNKvXsgt1whHH8EU

• Custom Air Hole relieves ear canal pressure and provides comfortable wearing.
  • The Weatherproof Hole prevents diaphragm distortions which can be caused by temperature changes.

4. Specifications
  • Product Type: Canal Type In-Ear Headphones
  • Driver Type: Dynamic
  • Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
  • Frequency Response: 10-40,000 Hz
  • Impedance: 27 Ohm

The design of HE100 is sleek and simple, but will offer powerful performance. HE100 will be the answer for those looking for earphones that deliver true original sound at $89.

[Exclusive Giveaway Event for Headfiers!]

Don’t miss out on the chance to win free HE100!

Leave a comment about your expectations on HE100 in this thread. We will pick 10 users and announce them on the 16th.​

WMh6iUnOQnXbG4Nthgf8sLC4WbTB-uR7xDiXyPn784JwR5okES0OjMI7cNeMpm2EWE0v3OcFzzayJCRZHaA8s_dR3-u3w71tjFhQ1uaWH3BorGjDBorjAyi2sWZfv5UJgJ32u-wo
If it really sounds amazing like the es100 .... I owe it to myself ...

Aug 1, 2019 at 7:11 PM Post #63 of 280
_YhQ05T-llEMvOTJGJAbtrPonLiHCEk8RwWlGywwviw77YovJWWWJZ6F2KEBF4PowR6LxwizQXZtKfkVaFrG7sbsWigkWID2urVoryNeqQD86KKI0zN207-XE_0YYMw7dNNaqXfl

We are excited to announce that we will launch high-resolution earphones called ‘HE100’ in mid August.

The earphones are the next EarStudio flagship after ES100, the best selling high-resolution Bluetooth receiver. We’ve been preparing for earphones that match ES100’s performance to deliver the complete user experience. Even though ES100 provides high-quality sound, if the performance is not combined properly to the earphones or headphones, it won’t work as nicely as intended.

CvAkMvQ4mVjl5tHjtD0arZfZnuwUrlBhQxubz-czVgGdfuC5s9jECrCkaFQLn7VlevGqPlmlrRGmMfJyXP3TjyhmgmdZZSSGirYYWt6QtpwCvhwFXsOl0Ug-p97aaY9IAvsb1rag

The driver inside HE100 will be the first to be introduced in the global market.
  • The Unique 3 Layer Diaphragm of the driver delivers steady responsiveness across the whole frequency range, therefore reducing partial vibration that appears frequently on conventional earphones in high frequency region.
  • The Ring-Shaped Neodymium(Nd) Magnet delivers more energy to a wider surface of the diaphragm. It’s also easy to control low and high frequency separately for clear sound
  • Rich & Solid Bass
  • Clear & Open High

3. Scientific Design
L1__0bjyVEUhBPRVG0G-NlZAwyms1KMv4d2vlwxmOiUT8563C2HZHDorBe0-0loaP-kBGoPf_ieEdHFylIU0taqHEVaYOcqlDY5yHJ62WVPtQPhn4JM848TCzNKvXsgt1whHH8EU

• The Weatherproof Hole prevents diaphragm distortions which can be caused by temperature changes.

4. Specifications

The design of HE100 is sleek and simple, but will offer powerful performance. HE100 will be the answer for those looking for earphones that deliver true original sound at $89.

Leave a comment about your expectations on HE100 in this thread. We will pick 10 users and announce them on the 16th.​

• Rich & Solid Bass
  • Clear & Open High

3. Scientific Design

4. Specifications

WMh6iUnOQnXbG4Nthgf8sLC4WbTB-uR7xDiXyPn784JwR5okES0OjMI7cNeMpm2EWE0v3OcFzzayJCRZHaA8s_dR3-u3w71tjFhQ1uaWH3BorGjDBorjAyi2sWZfv5UJgJ32u-wo

Aug 1, 2019 at 7:26 PM Post #65 of 280
I'm just here to look at people's setup with the ES100

Aug 1, 2019 at 7:42 PM Post #67 of 280
My kickstarter Earstudio is still going strong and use it everyday. If the HE100 recieves the love and attention the ES100 got in its development, it will be another winner. Best wishes Radsone!!

Aug 1, 2019 at 8:57 PM Post #70 of 280
lol thought this was another Hifiman ad for new iem product hahaha. :grin:

Aug 1, 2019 at 9:35 PM Post #74 of 280
I've been using my radsone es100 since just after the official release and combined with my Audio Technica ATH-LS400 they have proven unmissable, I will not leave home without them.
Would be interested to see how this new puppy compares next to the above combo.

Good luck in your next venture Radsone, I wish you the best of luck with this, there's some stiff competition out there but the es100 has proven the best of them all for me...
Hope I will be able to say the same about the HE100 in combo with my es100
Thanks @p50kombi ! Really appreciate your kind words and support! HE100 equipped with dynamic driver may have different sound signature than ones with BA driver, but hopefully it can be one of the best sounding earphones!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back