1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by radsone, Aug 1, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. Adu
    I hope that HE100 will sound and look great as advertised.

radsone likes this.
  2. emusic13
    Only one expectation: for them to sound good :beyersmile:

radsone likes this.
  3. notbadnoob
    Having used an ES100, I expect the HE-100 to have a transparent, linear and extended response. Ergonomics also look good, hope it comes with 2.5mm cables!

radsone likes this.
  4. jinxy245
    I'm very intrigued by your description of balanced sound & the integration of the frequencies.

I expect that the HE-100 will have a particularly airy treble, which if it is well balanced will likely result in a more open sounding IEM.

I do like the look & I'm very curious as to the sound!

EDIT: after some research, I have to admit to being more than curious about the ES-100 as well!
    Rock on Radsone!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    monsieurfromag3 and radsone like this.
  5. radsone
    Thank you all for your replies!:beerchug: For your information, HE100 will come with 1.2m cable, in-line MIC for hands-free calling and L-shaped 3.5mm plug. We've been considering about making the cables short for ES100, but the performance of HE100 was so good that we decided to adopt normal cable length for more usability.

[​IMG]

EarStudio Stay updated on EarStudio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/radsoneinc www.twitter.com/radsoneinc https://www.radsone.com/earstudio support@radsone.com
    jinxy245, bidn and monsieurfromag3 like this.
  6. Mightygrey
    If it's as over-engineered as the ES100, I'm sure Earstudio will have a hit on their hands. The ES100 is hands-down the best $99 I've ever spent in this hobby...or, should I say $198 (as I *might* have lost my first one, but I'd buy it again without question even if I lost my second one!).

radsone likes this.
  7. Jearly410
    Awesome, looking forward to another EarStudio game changer!

radsone likes this.
  8. cinisi
    I expect these to sound good both with music, but also with calls.
    I do a lot of calls for my work and I'm currently using my Meze 99 classics with mic cable for that.
    They're really comfortable, but also quite bulky when I want to move around.

Good luck to everyone on this amazing giveaway!

radsone likes this.
  9. SilverLodestar
    Love my ES100, I’m expecting these to sound wonderful when paired with them :)

radsone likes this.
  10. Ripper2860
    New to IEMs and DAPS, and I hope that will not exclude me. The technology looks to be very solid and it certainly looks to be a step-up into the true audiophile class while retaining the features and functions needed for those on-the-go. And from a name whose reputation in audio is highly regarded. Please do drop my name in the hat. :D

radsone likes this.
  11. clone11
    Looks nice! Might consider adding one to my EDC

radsone likes this.
  12. KopaneDePooj
    This sounds interesting, I generally like warm-tilted / natural sounding IEMs but I'd like to to own one with very good imaging. Single dynamic driver is always a plus!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  13. capnjack
    Looks great, looking forward to seeing/hearing them!

704B26A2-9206-47F0-BEAB-306E3803434C.jpeg

radsone likes this.
  14. Dexter22

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  15. Mgapicius
    Thanks for the giveaway! I have had the ES100 for quite a while and would not leave my house without it. Hope to get to test it out with the new headphones.

Stefan

radsone likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last