1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by radsone, Aug 1, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last
  1. robthemac
    I'd love a chance to compare it with my favourite single DD IEM, the HifiMan RE-2000. Would be very impressed if you guys can make something comparable at a fraction of the price.

radsone likes this.
  2. yukitq
    Little beats a well-tuned DD, hopefully the ES100 does the HE-100 does well.

radsone likes this.
  3. HungryPanda
    I do like dynamic iems but have never had a radsone one in my ears....... yet. :)

This little beauty is waiting

20190809_172608_HDR.jpg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  4. Kumonomukou
    They look pretty light weight and comfy to me. I would like to have relatively clean vocal with non fatiguing treble. Moderate bass quantity but with excellent bass extension. An enhanced/hifi version of MH755/MH1 would do the trick in my opinion.

sketch-1564837689684.png

radsone likes this.
  5. areek
    I want these to be musical, fatigue free and built like a tank. Close to the Harman Curve.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  6. Dexter22
    "Herman curve" :wink:

radsone likes this.
  7. areek
    Thank you for noticing. Damn autocorrect.

radsone likes this.
  8. HungryPanda
    mad.gif

radsone and monsieurfromag3 like this.
  9. Poganin
    I still haven't found an IEM that could fill the gap left by RHA MA750 after it died on me. I wonder if this might be it.

radsone likes this.
  10. Tamirci
    I'll be ordering my es100 this Monday. Why not crown it with a surely comfortable balanced sound of he100?

radsone likes this.
  11. Dexter22
    I have subscribed to this thread to read how desperate ppl who can afford it are trying to get it free :wink: generally how desperate are ppl. I feel being used as a marketing tool, when I happen to take part in this campaigns. I dont want this free as it tests my dignity as a person. I like typing in here occasionally though.

radsone likes this.
  12. kennylim
    Looks like a good on-the-go iem

radsone likes this.
  13. Dixter
    I am sure these will be a great pair up with my ES100 ... As far as I am concerned the ES100 is the top wireless setup in the world... it sounds good and the options in the iOS App are second to no one.... very nice product and I am sure the HE100 will make the combination even better...

radsone likes this.
  14. kaliwete
    i want this earphone. im an audiophile person so i will definitely need this earphone and whats more is that, i dont have any of this product yet so i really want to test and own it so bad cause i got super curious about this audio quality on how far its greatness can go in to my ears

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  15. bomrangchuot
    Never tried Radsone before, but who knows with these techs, someone would be a fan

radsone likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Next

Last