1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by radsone, Aug 1, 2019.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. Spirolondon
    I like to compare them with sennheiser IE800...

radsone likes this.
  2. Dudiflug51
    If it really sounds amazing like the es100 .... I owe it to myself ...

radsone likes this.
  3. diganta khan

radsone likes this.
  4. diganta khan
    i wish this would be sound better than final audio series ... wants a Very good bass,good sound stage,and less treble ...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  5. cityle
    I'm just here to look at people's setup with the ES100

radsone likes this.
  6. Mkoll
    I expect these to have an excellent price-performance ratio and to sell well! Good luck!

radsone likes this.
  7. Lunar Eclipse
    My kickstarter Earstudio is still going strong and use it everyday. If the HE100 recieves the love and attention the ES100 got in its development, it will be another winner. Best wishes Radsone!!

radsone likes this.
  8. TRapz
    The weatherproofing sounds really interesting--I'm always worried about the durability of my IEMs, but these look pretty sturdy.

9. Jecht Auron
    As someone new to the game. Love trying out new stuff. Good luck to everyone in the contest.

radsone likes this.
  10. BreadMaster
    lol thought this was another Hifiman ad for new iem product hahaha. :grin:

radsone likes this.
  11. howdy
    I would like to try these. i have only 1 Wired IEM and would like another to try with my FiiO X5iii. Thanks for the opportunity!

radsone likes this.
  12. dogears
    I'm a single driver fan mainly for its coherent sound that multiple drivers can't seem to match. Looking forward to owning this. Cheers

NymPHONOmaniac and radsone like this.
  13. yangian
    I really want to give a try. Thanks!

radsone likes this.
  14. radsone
    Thanks @p50kombi ! Really appreciate your kind words and support! HE100 equipped with dynamic driver may have different sound signature than ones with BA driver, but hopefully it can be one of the best sounding earphones!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    EarStudio Stay updated on EarStudio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/radsoneinc www.twitter.com/radsoneinc https://www.radsone.com/earstudio support@radsone.com
    bidn and NymPHONOmaniac like this.
  15. bassct
    ES100 has been a hit. But in the world where electronics evolve so rapidly, you guys ought to have something new coming up...maybe ES200!? IEM looks cool, properly done single DD is the way to go.

bidn, NymPHONOmaniac and radsone like this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last