1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by radsone, Aug 1, 2019.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. Grimbles
    Would love to hear these. Guessing there's going to be some sweet tingle up top!

radsone likes this.
  2. XERO1
    This looks like it will be a great option for those looking for an low-profile IEM that has SQ as it's #1 priority.

radsone likes this.
  3. koover
    I’m very interested especially seeing I’ve never owned or realiy even listened to a good to high end earphone. This would give me the opportunity to move over to something other then over ears. This would be very exciting! Your product looks great, interesting and intriguing to say the least.
    Thank you
    G

radsone likes this.
  4. imackler
    Always intrigued by "well-balanced" dynamic-driver iems!

radsone likes this.
  5. CactusPete23

Hoping for a good sounding earphone that can compete with or beat the Moondrop Kanas Pro ! Would love to compare/review them.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  6. meringo
    Can't wait :) would love to win one, but this will likely end up on my wishlist if not.

radsone likes this.
  7. Mr Trev
    They're shiny and new… how can they not sound good?

radsone likes this.
  8. Shlaghett0
    Really interrested into them to pair with my ES100 !

radsone likes this.
  9. edoin
    Thank you for this opportunity!

If this was designed to compliment the ES100 then I would love to try this combo.

radsone likes this.
  10. Makahl
    I think that'll be an average IEM. Change my mind.

radsone likes this.
  11. FRZFLX
    If this is as good of a product as my ES100, I will definitely give it a listen. I’m enjoying my ES100 daily and have high hopes for the next gem coming from Radsone!

PS: Would love to have ES100 with more juice :)

radsone likes this.
  12. McMadface
    I'm looking forward to comparing the HE100 to the ER2XR out of my ES100.

radsone likes this.
  13. SenyorC
    You guys did a great job with the ES100 at a very reasonable price. If you put the same quality into the HE100 then I am sure it will make plenty of people happy.

radsone likes this.
  14. scottsays
    Love my es 100...looking forward to the new iem

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    radsone likes this.
  15. akarise
    This driver design seems really well thought out! With how well received the ES100 was, I'm excited to see more of the same from the HE100!

radsone likes this.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last