New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 1, 2019 at 1:22 PM Post #31 of 280
OMG! A single dynamic with cable down design? Very Sexy! Single dynamics are just hands down the best for me. Also the ease of cable down bullet style is a big Win. If these things sound great, which I imagine they do, you can absolutely kill it with the consumer crowd. I can't even give away over ear multi driver hybrid IEMs away to family or people at work. No one want to mess around with fit, and most don't really even understand them. They want simple. I want simple. I want a pair of those things. Make my dreams come true. At the very least good luck with the earphone. Looks and sounds very interesting. :)

Aug 1, 2019 at 1:40 PM Post #32 of 280
my expectation for the HE100? easy, i hope they both be the ultimate portable combo that would end my cycle of buying and trying other stuffs.
better yet, i hope it's so good that i can reduce my existing collections and just use the ES&HE100 combo!

Aug 1, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #33 of 280
These look great, nice and simple design. With multiple layers i wonder how these stack up against multi driver IEMS....Perhaps these would give the Ibasso IT01's a run for their money. Im looking for a new pair of IEM's with decent instrument separation and sound stage, these sound like they might excel in that.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #37 of 280
Big time ES100 fan here. Interested in the HE100 due to the performance of the ES100 alone.

Aug 1, 2019 at 3:14 PM Post #40 of 280
Well, I did like the ES100. I think it is a great piece of gear for the price. I would however improve on the very plasticy feel, even though if it means some increase in price.
I would be curious to see what IEM you guys come up with. Pretty good job so far.

Aug 1, 2019 at 3:28 PM Post #41 of 280
First of all thank you very much for your generosity in giving us this chance.
My expectations regarding the HE100 is that it will be a great Dynamic Driver IEM and thus reproduce music with the wonderful tone and lower frequencies good DD´s can offer, sound that you can love and also feel!

Aug 1, 2019 at 4:03 PM Post #45 of 280
SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!

I'm crazy about Radsone ES100, without this revolutionary Bluetooth DAC-AMP i would never have listened music with my phone...well, I bypass the phone sound now in fact.

But if this HE100 earphones are pushing sound value as far as the ES100, it will sure be another revolution in budget audiophile world. I really love dynamic drivers potential and this three layers diaphragm can really expend possibilities of incredibly wide frequencies range tuning!

Okay, need to share this ASAP on my NBBA facebook group...too excited. Radsone, be prepare to have BIG expectation from all your fans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back