1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Next

Last
  1. petrovsky13
    This is very much expected given you have 2 drivers for lows and 2 for highs in Andromeda - purely a limitation for one BA driver in Comet. I'm sure they perform well for the price, but no miracles here.

Colors likes this.
  2. chicken beer

Orion? You mean Campfire’s worst-sounding IEM? :p

3. petrovsky13
    You must have mixed those with Nova :p

4. chicken beer
    Ah yes you're right!! Nova is very famous for sounding so awful and costing so much :)

petrovsky13 likes this.
  5. Colors
    Comets update:

Liking them more as I listen to them. Feels like I'm listening to music in a cave. Lots of reverberation.

The bass is so nice with the stock foam tips.

Jimmyf1312 likes this.
  6. petrovsky13
    To me the "cave" effect is not a good thing, this has been already reported few times here... Somehow misleading a bit.

Jimmyf1312 likes this.
  7. Colors
    It's no ER4 in terms of accuracy but I like it. It's something unique to listen to in the collection.

petrovsky13 likes this.
  8. HiFlight
    The Orion has long been one of my favorite IEM's for tonal accuracy and timbre. It has remained while my Vega, Andromeda, Jupiter, Lyra, Lyra II and Nova have departed. Maybe I just have a tin ear! :ksc75smile:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Daniel Lodewyk and petrovsky13 like this.
  9. koven Contributor
    Agreed. Personally think Andro is better than the Fourte, but a hair behind the U18t. Impressive feat for 1/3 the price.

petrovsky13 likes this.
  10. audio123
  11. chicken beer
    That's good! If you got chance please check out if you like comet or orion! I don't have orion unfortunately...

12. theveterans
    Don’t post that on the 64-Audio thread or even Finneck’s TOTL IEM shootout thread they’ll beat you down for it hehehe

Ziadax likes this.
  13. Raphael DeLaGhetto
    FWIW I agree that they aren't "exciting." They do a lot of things well but aren't the best at anything. The hype train makes people feel like they're obligated to like them & while I enjoyed the listen at AXPONA I knew they weren't worth the price tag. Not with the Atlas at the same table.

chicken beer likes this.
  14. chicken beer
    I think it's good, different people have different tastes!

15. chicken beer
    Yes you got it!!!!

First

Back
29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Next

Last