NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas
Jan 2, 2024 at 7:42 AM Post #3,481 of 3,483
Hi Headfiers

Instead of my comet factory cable, I am looking for a good quality not an ear hook cable.
Can you recommend other than Ali and Chifi products?

Thanks
Get any lightweight cable/endings with mmcx and remove the ear loops with and x-acto knife.

I say lightweight because there's nothing holding them except the ear tips... Avoid cables with steel/metal connectors and splitters as they are heavy and will pull the iems out of your ears.

Jan 7, 2024 at 11:29 AM Post #3,482 of 3,483
Get any lightweight cable/endings with mmcx and remove the ear loops with and x-acto knife.

I say lightweight because there's nothing holding them except the ear tips... Avoid cables with steel/metal connectors and splitters as they are heavy and will pull the iems out of your ears.
I actually wrap my cable around my ears - eliminates the issue with the weight. It also helps with bass by maintaining the seal better!

I did what you recommended BTW and removed the wire from my cable (It made it easier to wrap the cable around my ear!).

Feb 3, 2024 at 2:22 PM Post #3,483 of 3,483
Atlas: still sound amazing, and still no "driver flex"-whatever that means. I am no noob to IEMs, and still do not get that. AZLA Crystal and Spiral Dot++ are my choice for tips for these exciting IEMs (relatively shallow insertion depth-though always an individual choice, to be sure.)

Highly recommend these-though "bullet shaped" IEMs are not the modern norm nowadays, they stay in, no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back