1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas

First

Back
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
198 199
Next

Last
  1. Kitechaser
    You'd be surprised. There are people on other threads EQing one iem to replace others they have on hand.
    For example replacing multi BA iems with hybrid ones. It's kind of funny really :)
    So yes it is a joke.

2. Tristy
    I personally prefer the Comply's over the campfire marshmallows, seem to give a better bass response and better seal. Marshmellows are my second favourite.

3. Mateo Sanboval
    My Comets just arrived this morning; looking forward to checking these out with my DF Cobalt and Pixel 3a.

davidcotton likes this.
  4. mattiav
    See, I can’t get them to stay in or not flex reliably with Spiral Dots. Andro? Spiral Dots work fine. Still usually prefer the foam for both sound and comfort. Atlas? Flex, and falls out. Both in my regular size and in one size down. Whether worn over the ear or hanging down. Probably down at least in part to ear anatomy.

5. kingdixon
    Well, when i first tried atlas with silicone tips, i had very bad time with flex, i could remove it and insert it different ways for over 20 times, and i still get flex .. i been using foams since, and one day i just switched to spiral dots and kept trying with it for a week, and now i always get them from second insertion, never worked for me on first insertion though, i insert them and play, the sound is muffled, i removed each piece and reinsert it and its working fine.

So ears must be getting used to it or something because when i first tried it, it was a pain in the ass :D

6. mashuto
    Lately I have been using spinfit cp155. They arent the most snug fit on the atlas, but their narrower and longer shape definitely seems to help for the atlas. No driver flex for me, and I can get a decent seal, without too much discomfort (which is a problem with the atlas for me due to their weight and size).

7. 7VIIlI777IIlIV7l
    I think some wax has got into my Atlas... Am I f*cked ?

8. Lookout57
    Get an IEM/Hearing aid vacuum to clean it out.

cathee likes this.
  9. 7VIIlI777IIlIV7l
    I proceeded carefully with a needle and the cleaning brush included with the Atlas... It's clean now !

10. Rockwell75
    Has anyone here heard the Atlas and the Legend X...how would compare them?

11. davidcotton
    I'd love a dynamic in the same form factor as the atlas but positioned half way in price between the comet and the atlas if that makes sense?

12. JaZZ Contributor
    The iBasso IT01s may be a candidate. A bit cheap, though, just $199... I haven't heard it, it just looks interesting from the specs.

13. Rockwell75
    The JVC FD01?

14. davidcotton
    Pretty much no universal fits my right ear sadly. Plus I meant from Campfire anyway :p Comets with double flange tips come close, but even that gets uncomfortable after awhile.

15. davidcotton
    Unavailable outside Japan as I understand.

First

Back
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
198 199
Next

Last