Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Jul 1, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #1,921 of 9,223
I am looking for FiiO LC-2.5D/LC-4.4D impressions/reviews. Does it make the sound brighter if paired with warm IEMs?
not tried, but i'd bet yes. it's pure silver.

my actual favorite one for coming mids and highs more upfront is cable 169 (copper and silver plated copper mixed into each core, neotech frozen up-occ litz).

Jul 4, 2019 at 6:03 AM Post #1,922 of 9,223
I recently got this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33001933222.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6bc04c4d71q7af which I thought was cable 169 from Hakuzen's list (but it looks different from his links). I am using it with NiceHCK M6's (sometimes with Fii0 Fh1), and I got it as an 'upgrade' from ISN S8 (I love the ISN-S8 because it helps reduce the bass, bringing it into blance with the other frequencies). Just wanted to report that the first 10 hours or so the IEMs, already quite strong but loose in the bass, became extremely strong in the bass -- yet the bass tightened very nicely and I couldnt say it was loose anymore - just annoyingly over-powering. I blocked the bass port on the IEMs and that helped a little, but the bass just exploded with this new cable. But then after using it for 10-15 hours, the sound changed and the bass (though still controlled and nicely textured) calmed down. I didnt expect cables could change like that. But what a pleasant surprise because this cable is brilliant and it is a step above the ISN S8 (which is a big step up from the stock cable). The sound stage and space between instruments opened up, and the timbre improved too.

Jul 4, 2019 at 7:45 AM Post #1,923 of 9,223
I recently got this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33001933222.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6bc04c4d71q7af which I thought was cable 169 from Hakuzen's list (but it looks different from his links). I am using it with NiceHCK M6's (sometimes with Fii0 Fh1), and I got it as an 'upgrade' from ISN S8 (I love the ISN-S8 because it helps reduce the bass, bringing it into blance with the other frequencies). Just wanted to report that the first 10 hours or so the IEMs, already quite strong but loose in the bass, became extremely strong in the bass -- yet the bass tightened very nicely and I couldnt say it was loose anymore - just annoyingly over-powering. I blocked the bass port on the IEMs and that helped a little, but the bass just exploded with this new cable. But then after using it for 10-15 hours, the sound changed and the bass (though still controlled and nicely textured) calmed down. I didnt expect cables could change like that. But what a pleasant surprise because this cable is brilliant and it is a step above the ISN S8 (which is a big step up from the stock cable). The sound stage and space between instruments opened up, and the timbre improved too.

4C 7N silver plated UPOCC litz from NiceHCK. I've got it in mixed version (pure copper + silver plated) and is the best I tried from AE. Nice purchase for sure.

Jul 4, 2019 at 2:01 PM Post #1,924 of 9,223
I recently got this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33001933222.html which I thought was cable 169 from Hakuzen's list (but it looks different from his links). I am using it with NiceHCK M6's (sometimes with Fii0 Fh1), and I got it as an 'upgrade' from ISN S8 (I love the ISN-S8 because it helps reduce the bass, bringing it into blance with the other frequencies). Just wanted to report that the first 10 hours or so the IEMs, already quite strong but loose in the bass, became extremely strong in the bass -- yet the bass tightened very nicely and I couldnt say it was loose anymore - just annoyingly over-powering. I blocked the bass port on the IEMs and that helped a little, but the bass just exploded with this new cable. But then after using it for 10-15 hours, the sound changed and the bass (though still controlled and nicely textured) calmed down. I didnt expect cables could change like that. But what a pleasant surprise because this cable is brilliant and it is a step above the ISN S8 (which is a big step up from the stock cable). The sound stage and space between instruments opened up, and the timbre improved too.
4C 7N silver plated UPOCC litz from NiceHCK. I've got it in mixed version (pure copper + silver plated) and is the best I tried from AE. Nice purchase for sure.
@Broquen and me purchased the copper and silver plated copper (mixed into each core) version. neotech (taiwan) 7N frozen up-occ litz. this is cable 169.
yours is full silver plated copper version, with two different sleeves: transparent and grey; it's also neotech (taiwan) 7N frozen up-occ litz. this will be number 166 in my list (not yet).
cables 165, and 170/171 are full copper versions. they are also neotech (taiwan) frozen up-occ wires, and 170/171 are litz as well. but 165 isn't litz, and 172 (no-litz version of 170) isn't either.
for the record:
true cryo up-occ litz cables in my list:
- 170/171 (4/8 cores) is copper. 2pins/mmcx terminations available.
- 169 is copper and silver plated copper mixed (into each of its 4 cores). mmcx available (you can use an adapter to use it in 2pins iems).
- 166 is silver plated copper. 4 cores, mmcx available (you can use an adapter to use it in 2pins iems). not in my list yet.

i noticed the mids and highs were more upfront located with 169 (silver plated and copper mix) than with 170 (copper). so the sensation is brighter, because mids and highs are felt closer.
in theory, yours, silver plated, should help to feel mids and highs closer than copper wires. isn s8 (i tried isn s16), silver plated cable, also do that, and probably in higher degree.
the difference between isn c16 and s16 is huge; c16 gives a warm tilt, big bass rumble, while s16 bass is much tighter, punchier, and mids and highs details are better noticed.
the difference between neotech frozen up-occ wires (from copper to silver plated copper) is not so big.
hearing your impressions, it's refreshing to know that pure silver plated copper version of up-occ also keeps tight, punchy, and detailed bass, like copper version does.
guess up-occ + litz combo, which provide blacker background and deeper stage, contribute to perceive punchier low frequencies, besides of better imaging and separation.
glad to know you also notice bigger sound stage and space, and better timbre. i perceived it immediately and clearly while doing AB, so affirmed it without a doubt. these up-occ wires help to get the cleanest sound your source+phones combo are able to deliver.

this is curious.. i started this cable journey as a non-believer (like wasn't believing in burn-in). time and self-experience have changed my mind about both matters.

the most affected by burn-in might be the sources.
but also noticed changes in phones; some needed a few hours, some a few minutes, some didn't change at all (i can't distinguish changes after passing some hours, but think there are people who are able to do it). so i always give a reasonable time to iems (if i don't like them after a few hours, i know i'll never like them).
with cables, thought i wouldn't notice any change. but did with some of them. i give them around an hour margin, since then.
so i feel identified while reading your experience, although haven't followed a cable which such detail for long (too many cables to try, lol). i much appreciate your impressions, thank you!
you'll never hear me to doubt about others sound perceptions. i remain skeptical (for the sake of prudence), but always open minded (for the sake of prudence, as well). everything is possible in this already unknown world, the more we know, the bigger is the unknown (u know nothin', Jon Snow..).
i might start to measure capacitance of all my cables (and to add the measurements to my list).

about cables, can't stop recommending up-occ wires. even better if litz shielded, cables 170/171 and 169 in my list. almost every people who have tried them, appreciate the difference. just focus the stage, space, and cleanliness.

edit: corrected cabled ids.. sorry, i got confused with 170, 171, and 172..

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #1,925 of 9,223
Using my cable with ES100 (2.5mm) upper mids and highs bothered me a bit when heading to certain songs. It has changed for sure. Now I can perceive that it's just in the limit, but does not bother me anymore. I used to not belive in cable burn-in either, but using always the same songs and source... I'm unable to find more possible reasons.

EDIT: My daily source is my phone, so no brain burn-in present.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2019 at 3:56 PM Post #1,926 of 9,223
Hey everybody :)

Here is my review about cable 165 (aka : « NiceHCK 7N UPOCC Cable ») :

global.jpg

Generic specs :
  • Outer skin material: PVC
  • Color: Copper& brown
  • Plug type: 3.5/2.5/4.4mm straight plug
Proclamed specs :
  • Material: 7N UPOCC
  • Purity: 99.99998%
  • Conductor core: 26AWG
  • Number of cores: 16*4
  • Outer diameter of internal single core: 0.08mm
  • Single Outer skin diameter:1.2mm
  • Internal core structure: Litz structure
  • Interface: MMCX connector of Taiwan
Real specs (as of @hakuzen purpose) :

« tw cryo 7n upocc copper 4c (copper+brown,eid,mmcxM): 191..191..187..200..[23.5g]
outer diameter: 5mm. total length: 117cm (46cm from splitter). PE sheath.
structure: 0.10mm*16(OD:1.2mm/26AWG)*4c, taiwan neotech 7n frozen up-occ (no litz). »

Build quality :

• Plug/jack :
plug_1.jpg

plug_2.jpg

I really enjoy it, one of my best plug so far. The carbon touch makes it very premium looking. Not the first time I saw it, for sure this kind of plug comes generally with entry premium cables category. Nothing to complain, a great pleasure to manipulate and plug it in.

• Y-Splitters :
Y-splitter.jpg

Y-splitter_2.jpg

These are one of my favorite splitters, I really like its form and look. Feeling very premium to me, especially with its touch of carbon at the middle. The separator is more generic but still premium to me and is a great companion of the splitter purposed here.

• MMCX connectors :
mmcx_connectors_2.jpg

mmcx_connectors_1.jpg

Those taiwan high quality plugs (semi-angled) are good, but not my best personally. The mechanical is different from what we can see in other connectors, they rotate almost freely, and requires much force to be snapped in or removed, so beware you need a very good MMCX plug settled to avoid damaging anything. Also, the little and not colored marks don’t really helps to differenciate properly left and right sides. Other than that, build quality is okay but not excellent, with some very minor imperfections. To sum-up, I’ve seen better.

• Cable itself :
2_cores.jpg

4_cores.jpg

My main issue of the cable is that it’s a bit shorter than expected, we are almost at 1.2M but there is at least 10 good centimeters less, so it’s a short cable overall, be warned if you need some lenght comfort.
There is a little microphonics. Clearly, this cable is not made for movements. It makes my earbuds popping out and falling off very easily from my ears.
Note that I properly removed earguides to be worn straight from my yet best reference Smabat ST-10 earbuds.

Sound impressions :

So we finally reach the most interesting part : the sound ! :D

Clearly, this cable is my yet favorite and reference. The frozen UP-OCC wires from Neotech makes much miracles. Comprared to all my other cables for now, this one have the most best soundstage (extremely deep and large) thanks to its darker presentation. Instrument seperatation is close to perfection. I don’t feel any kind of coloration. Sound is extremely clean, natural and transparent. Details are retrived perfectly. Note that it won’t tame highs/mids unlike some other cables, quite the contrary. Also, bass area is not boosted at all, so subbass and low freq will remains to its original/untouched sound, so beware if you need some bass boost, this cable won’t be your best friend and there is better alternatives.

Conclusion :

165_2.jpg

Like all cables, everything is depending on your moods, and setup. If you are looking for best natural, transparency, soundstage, details, mids and highs, this one will be for you. My only cons of it is that its lacking a bit of low freq authority (while they are not bad thought).
Those Neotech frozen UPOCC wires definitely conquired me, and I’m now a truely believer of that material!
Clearly recommended, especially if you can get if for around 80$.
This cable is just an excellent reference that everyone should consider.

Hope you appreciated this short review :)
Cheers'

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2019 at 4:51 PM Post #1,927 of 9,223
@Broquen and me purchased the copper and silver plated copper (mixed into each core) version. neotech (taiwan) 7N frozen up-occ litz. this is cable 169.
yours is full silver plated copper version, with two different sleeves: transparent and grey; it's also neotech (taiwan) 7N frozen up-occ litz. this will be number 166 in my list (not yet).
cables 165, and 171/172 are full copper versions. they are also neotech (taiwan) frozen up-occ wires, and 171/172 are litz as well. but 165 isn't litz, and 170 (no-litz version of 171) isn't either.
for the record:
true cryo up-occ litz cables in my list:
- 171/172 (4/8 cores) is copper. 2pins/mmcx terminations available.
- 169 is copper and silver plated copper mixed (into each of its 4 cores). mmcx available (you can use an adapter to use it in 2pins iems).
- 166 is silver plated copper. 4 cores, mmcx available (you can use an adapter to use it in 2pins iems). not in my list yet.

i noticed the mids and highs were more upfront located with 169 (silver plated and copper mix) than with 171 (copper). so the sensation is brighter, because mids and highs are felt closer.
in theory, yours, silver plated, should help to feel mids and highs closer than copper wires. isn s8 (i tried isn s16), silver plated cable, also do that, and probably in higher degree.
the difference between isn c16 and s16 is huge; c16 gives a warm tilt, big bass rumble, while s16 bass is much tighter, punchier, and mids and highs details are better noticed.
the difference between neotech frozen up-occ wires (from copper to silver plated copper) is not so big.
hearing your impressions, it's refreshing to know that pure silver plated copper version of up-occ also keeps tight, punchy, and detailed bass, like copper version does.
guess up-occ + litz combo, which provide blacker background and deeper stage, contribute to perceive punchier low frequencies, besides of better imaging and separation.
glad to know you also notice bigger sound stage and space, and better timbre. i perceived it immediately and clearly while doing AB, so affirmed it without a doubt. this up-occ wires help to get the cleanest sound your source+phones combo are able to deliver.

this is curious.. i started this cable journey as a non-believer (like wasn't believing in burn-in). time and self-experience have changed my mind about both matters.

the most affected by burn-in might be the sources.
but also noticed changes in phones; some needed a few hours, some a few minutes, some didn't change at all (i can't distinguish changes after passing some hours, but think there are people who are able to do it). so i always give a reasonable time to iems (if i don't like them after a few hours, i know i'll never like them).
with cables, thought i wouldn't notice any change. but did with some of them. i give them around an hour margin, since then.
so i feel identified while reading your experience, although haven't followed a cable which such detail for long (too many cables to try, lol). i much appreciate your impressions, thank you!
you'll never hear me to doubt about others sound perceptions. i remain skeptical (for the sake of prudence), but always open minded (for the sake of prudence, as well). everything is possible in this already unknown world, the more we know, the bigger is the unknown (u know nothin', Jon Snow..).
i might start to measure capacitance of all my cables (and to add the measurements to my list).

about cables, can't stop recommending up-occ wires. even better if litz shielded, cables 171/172 and 169 in my list. almost every people who have tried them, appreciate the difference. just focus the stage, space, and cleanliness.
Thanks for the response! And its good to know that this change of sound over a few hours isnt just me (though it could be!) -- seems like the cable is all settled now and sounding like I hoped. Very glad for this thread and all the great info!

Jul 4, 2019 at 6:20 PM Post #1,928 of 9,223
Hey everybody :)

Here is my review about cable 165 (aka : « NiceHCK 7N UPOCC Cable ») :

Generic specs :
  • Outer skin material: PVC
  • Color: Copper& brown
  • Plug type: 3.5/2.5/4.4mm straight plug
Proclamed specs :
  • Material: 7N UPOCC
  • Purity: 99.99998%
  • Conductor core: 26AWG
  • Number of cores: 16*4
  • Outer diameter of internal single core: 0.08mm
  • Single Outer skin diameter:1.2mm
  • Internal core structure: Litz structure
  • Interface: MMCX connector of Taiwan
Real specs (as of @hakuzen purpose) :

« tw cryo 7n upocc copper 4c (copper+brown,eid,mmcxM): 191..191..187..200..[23.5g]
outer diameter: 5mm. total length: 117cm (46cm from splitter). PE sheath.
structure: 0.10mm*16(OD:1.2mm/26AWG)*4c, taiwan neotech 7n frozen up-occ (no litz). »

Build quality :

• Plug/jack :

I really enjoy it, one of my best plug so far. The carbon touch makes it very premium looking. Not the first time I saw it, for sure this kind of plug comes generally with entry premium cables category. Nothing to complain, a great pleasure to manipulate and plug it in.

• Y-Splitters :

These are one of my favorite splitters, I really like its form and look. Feeling very premium to me, especially with its touch of carbon at the middle. The separator is more generic but still premium to me and is a great companion of the splitter purposed here.

• MMCX connectors :

Those taiwan high quality plugs (semi-angled) are good, but not my best personally. The mechanical is different from what we can see in other connectors, they rotate almost freely, and requires much force to be snapped in or removed, so beware you need a very good MMCX plug settled to avoid damaging anything. Also, the little and not colored marks don’t really helps to differenciate properly left and right sides. Other than that, build quality is okay but not excellent, with some very minor imperfections. To sum-up, I’ve seen better.

• Cable itself :

My main issue of the cable is that it’s a bit shorter than expected, we are almost at 1.2M but there is at least 10 good centimeters less, so it’s a short cable overall, be warned if you need some lenght comfort.
There is a little microphonics. Clearly, this cable is not made for movements. It makes my earbuds popping out and falling off very easily from my ears.
Note that I properly removed earguides to be worn straight from my yet best reference Smabat ST-10 earbuds.

Sound impressions :

So we finally reach the most interesting part : the sound ! :D

Clearly, this cable is my yet favorite and reference. The frozen UP-OCC wires from Neotech makes much miracles. Comprared to all my other cables for now, this one have the most best soundstage (extremely deep and large) thanks to its darker presentation. Instrument seperatation is close to perfection. I don’t feel any kind of coloration. Sound is extremely clean, natural and transparent. Details are retrived perfectly. Note that it won’t tame highs/mids unlike some other cables, quite the contrary. Also, bass area is not boosted at all, so subbass and low freq will remains to its original/untouched sound, so beware if you need some bass boost, this cable won’t be your best friend and there is better alternatives.

Conclusion :

Like all cables, everything is depending on your moods, and setup. If you are looking for best natural, transparency, soundstage, details, mids and highs, this one will be for you. My only cons of it is that its lacking a bit of low freq authority (while they are not bad thought).
Those Neotech frozen UPOCC wires definitely conquired me, and I’m now a truely believer of that material!
Clearly recommended, especially if you can get if for around 80$.
This cable is just an excellent reference that everyone should consider.

Hope you appreciated this short review :)
Cheers'
superb review, thank you so much!!

Jul 5, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #1,929 of 9,223
For what it's worth, I tested the following, mind you with an ohm meter that reads whole hundreds only.
I really like the sound of the 16 core, and all the wires seem to be connected per ohm and listening tests.anyway YMMV, don't know if Hakuzen has these tested as it was difficult to cross reference his with mine. There are so many multiple brands. These are all 2.5mm balanced to 2 pin 0.78mm.

#1) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957514632.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 4.4/3.5/2.5mm Balanced 8 Core High Purity Copper Cable For ZS10 AS10 TFZ NICEHCK M6/P3/DT300/DT500 $16.54
R- @200 mΩ
R+ @200mΩ
L+ @200mΩ
L- @200mΩ

#2) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957246972.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Copper Silver Mixed Cable For TRN V80 AS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6 P3 EBX NK10 $ 12.80 Headfi #65
R- 100mΩ
R+ 200mΩ
L+ 300mΩ
L- 300mΩ

#3) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32955880601.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Plated Silver Cable For ZS10 AS10 BA10 NICEHCK NK10/M6 With Ear Hook $12.80
R- 200mΩ
R+ 100mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#4) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32955233095.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Plated Silver Cable For SE846 V80 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK EBX/NK10/M6$12.80
R- 200mΩ
R+ >100mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 100mΩ

#5) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32954926911.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF NICEHCK 16 Core High Purity Copper Cable 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Plug MMCX/2Pin Connector Cable For TRN V30/V80 AS10 ZS10 BA10 M6 N3 NK10 $12.57
R- 300mΩ
R+ 300mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#6) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32945443691.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF TRN MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5mmBalanced 8 Core Copper Silver Mixed Cable For TFZ TRN V80/IM1 ES4 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6/N3 $7.52
R- >100mΩ
R+ 300mΩ
L+ 600mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#7) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32945443691.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF TRN MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5mmBalanced 8 Core Copper Silver Mixed Cable For TFZ TRN V80/IM1 ES4 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6/N3 $7.52
R- >100mΩ
R+ 300mΩ
L+ 600mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#8) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32916162030.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core High Purity Copper Cable For TRN V80 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6 N3 NK10 $11.16
R- 100mΩ
R+ 200mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#9) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32914622984.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f4d4c4dRqnteF NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Silver Plated Cable For SE846 TRN V80 AS10 ZS10 CCA C10 C16 NICEHCK N3 $12.50
R- 200mΩ
R+ 100mΩ
L+ 200mΩ reversed actually L-
L- 100mΩ reversed actually L+

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019 at 3:52 PM Post #1,930 of 9,223
For what it's worth, I tested the following, mind you with an ohm meter that reads whole hundreds only.
I really like the sound of the 16 core, and all the wires seem to be connected per ohm and listening tests.anyway YMMV, don't know if Hakuzen has these tested as it was difficult to cross reference his with mine. There are so many multiple brands. These are all 2.5mm balanced to 2 pin 0.78mm.

#1) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957514632 NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 4.4/3.5/2.5mm Balanced 8 Core High Purity Copper Cable For ZS10 AS10 TFZ NICEHCK M6/P3/DT300/DT500 $16.54
R- @200 mΩ
R+ @200mΩ
L+ @200mΩ
L- @200mΩ

#2) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32957246972 NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Copper Silver Mixed Cable For TRN V80 AS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6 P3 EBX NK10 $ 12.80 Headfi #65
R- 100mΩ
R+ 200mΩ
L+ 300mΩ
L- 300mΩ

#3) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32955880601 NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Plated Silver Cable For ZS10 AS10 BA10 NICEHCK NK10/M6 With Ear Hook $12.80
R- 200mΩ
R+ 100mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#4) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32955233095 NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Plated Silver Cable For SE846 V80 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK EBX/NK10/M6$12.80
R- 200mΩ
R+ >100mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 100mΩ

#5) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32954926911 NICEHCK 16 Core High Purity Copper Cable 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Plug MMCX/2Pin Connector Cable For TRN V30/V80 AS10 ZS10 BA10 M6 N3 NK10 $12.57
R- 300mΩ
R+ 300mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#6) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32945443691 TRN MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5mmBalanced 8 Core Copper Silver Mixed Cable For TFZ TRN V80/IM1 ES4 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6/N3 $7.52
R- >100mΩ
R+ 300mΩ
L+ 600mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#7) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32945443691 TRN MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5mmBalanced 8 Core Copper Silver Mixed Cable For TFZ TRN V80/IM1 ES4 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6/N3 $7.52
R- >100mΩ
R+ 300mΩ
L+ 600mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#8) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32916162030 NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core High Purity Copper Cable For TRN V80 AS10 ZS10 BA10 NICEHCK M6 N3 NK10 $11.16
R- 100mΩ
R+ 200mΩ
L+ 200mΩ
L- 200mΩ

#9) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32914622984 NICEHCK MMCX/2Pin Connector 3.5/2.5/4.4mm Balanced 8 Core Silver Plated Cable For SE846 TRN V80 AS10 ZS10 CCA C10 C16 NICEHCK N3 $12.50
R- 200mΩ
R+ 100mΩ
L+ 200mΩ reversed actually L-
L- 100mΩ reversed actually L+
None of your links work for me.

Jul 5, 2019 at 11:41 PM Post #1,932 of 9,223
DSC_0057.JPG

Mids have been highly benefited with H16, Bass is more punchy and controlled now. H16 added more body to Mids and feels thicker and forwarded than before. Higher frequency area is now totally smooth, H16 is ideal with bright IEMS but can steal sparkle too. More clarity in tracks with little more wider soundstage in LZ Z04A & BGVP DM6. :L3000::thumbsup:

Jul 6, 2019 at 2:24 AM Post #1,933 of 9,223
Anybody here have any suggestions for relatively cheap, or mid priced speaker cables for a magnepan speaker system?
OCC Copper, or Copper foil?
Or am I in the wrong thread :)

Jul 6, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #1,934 of 9,223
Anybody here have any suggestions for relatively cheap, or mid priced speaker cables for a magnepan speaker system?
OCC Copper, or Copper foil?
Or am I in the wrong thread :)

Wrong thread but... I'm using Monster cable Pure Copper 12ga that I bought on sale many years ago (20 ?!?) for my magnepans I believe I purchased a 100ft roll for About $40 on sale.
You can find similar on Amazon, do a little research and make sure its copper before you buy. You can buy banana plugs and speaker ends and solder them on yourself. Just make sure they are equal length so you don't get an out of balance effect.

YMMV

Regards,
Claus

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2019 at 12:29 PM Post #1,935 of 9,223
Fixed the links on my IEM Aliexpress/NICEHCK cables. On a side note, I am really surprised by the 16 core copper #5 above! I listened extensively with my A&K and Noble K10's last night, the sound was focused, with nothing muddled in the low's mids or highs. Perhaps because the wires are distributed, 4x4x4x4? Easier to solder than 4x4x8?

The #1 above was SHIIIITE! Completely muddled the highs and lost all transparency! So I guess I'll put the losers up for public usage if anyone wants to dissect/test them further please message me.
:L3000: :beerchug: :L3000: :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back