Looking for new bass headphones
Jul 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #46 of 54
Jul 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM Post #50 of 54
The D5000 is a great can for the money and never had any gripes with it except the highs were pretty sibilant to me. Overall I loved it though and you should as well. That bass goes deep XDXD. Oh and w00t 100th post!

Jul 27, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #51 of 54
They came in this afternoon! Here are my first thoughts. My former headphone was the V Moda Crossfade LP. Sorry for my non-head-fi-type words
Very comfortable
Look great
Good build quality
Cable is waaaay too long
Not enough bass
Overall not very impressed by the sound quality

NOW here's what I think. Idk if the burn in already started or what but after just a couple hours there has been much more bass and overall they sound a lot better. At first I was disappointed but now I'm pretty happy, hopefully they'll get even better. I really notice a difference between my 320 kbps songs and the ones that are lower quality. I might have to try lossless or FLAC or whatever that is. I also notice what people mean by the bass has more quality than quantity. I'm starting to like this better sounding bass that doesn't necessarily boom quite as much. Overall, this was a good purchase so thanks to all who recommended them! I'll probably make a couple more posts as they keep burning in.

Jul 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #52 of 54
hey man I hope you are happy, you should be those are great headphones...get an amp if you want more bass I have a fiio e17 and If I turn the bass up all the way there is too much of it. 

Jul 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #53 of 54
Quote:
hey man I hope you are happy, you should be those are great headphones...get an amp if you want more bass I have a fiio e17 and If I turn the bass up all the way there is too much of it. 

I'm very happy. I'll probably get an amp eventually but it's good enough for now. Everything about these headphones is just amazing! I'm hearing so much I couldn't hear before with my other headphones, it's great.

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #54 of 54
Quote:
I'm very happy. I'll probably get an amp eventually but it's good enough for now. Everything about these headphones is just amazing! I'm hearing so much I couldn't hear before with my other headphones, it's great.

Nice! Cool impressions. Happy listening. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back