JVC/Victor FX700 - The Successor (early Easter Bunny brought something very nice!)
May 18, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #1,369 of 1,764
Heh, Glad the short shure cable suggestion was of help ^_^ I am always stuck between large and med sony hyrids, Imaging and Soundstage is supreme on large sony hybrids but bass has better texture + mid a slightly more intimacy on med sony hybrids, hmm.. For now i will stick to the LArge Sony Hybrids = Listening to LIVE Music with them on Large Tips just sounds terrific.

Yes, I really like the med hybrids. Since I dont normlly use multi flanges, I don't want to buy any to find out if vocals get even better. I'm very curious though.

Maybe I could go to a totally random and irrelevant thread and ask, like this thread has gotten recently! The JH-3a thread might be a good one. :D

May 18, 2011 at 10:24 AM Post #1,370 of 1,764

Quote:
Quote:
Heh, Glad the short shure cable suggestion was of help ^_^ I am always stuck between large and med sony hyrids, Imaging and Soundstage is supreme on large sony hybrids but bass has better texture + mid a slightly more intimacy on med sony hybrids, hmm.. For now i will stick to the LArge Sony Hybrids = Listening to LIVE Music with them on Large Tips just sounds terrific.

Yes, I really like the med hybrids. Since I dont normlly use multi flanges, I don't want to buy any to find out if vocals get even better. I'm very curious though.

Maybe I could go to a totally random and irrelevant thread and ask, like this thread has gotten recently! The JH-3a thread might be a good one.
biggrin.gif

Heez you should totally try the large, light-blue colored sony hybrids, These tips will elevate FX700's capability in dynamics when it comes to handling Dense Tracks ; Orchestra and Classical ; LIVE Music ; Duets, Imaging and Positioning for an In-Ear is just astonishing =D

May 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM Post #1,371 of 1,764
I too am stuck between the Sony Medium and Large Hybrids with my FX700s. If only Sony made a size inbetween - it would be spot on for me.
Currently leaning slightly toward the Large Hybrids - for their slam, but I certainly prefer the mids on the Mediums. Hmmm...

May 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM Post #1,373 of 1,764

Quote:
The Phonak PFE large tips are between the Hybrid large and mediums. I would give them a try - not to mention I prefer them over the Hybrids anyways.

Hmm.. PFE Large Tips. Will give them a try when i am able to get one pair myself lol, Thanks for the great info anyway!
ksc75smile.gif

May 26, 2011 at 12:58 AM Post #1,377 of 1,764

Quote:
If you need a shorter extension cable, the Shure 9" is nearly perfect.

Yeah. It's nearly 15", which would be perfect (for me). They do have a 36" version though.

May 31, 2011 at 12:04 AM Post #1,378 of 1,764
Already got my JVC-FX700, after all the waiting on the shipping from Japan, took me almost 2 weeks.
frown.gif

@kendric, thanks for suggesting me this very good iem. this is my first post here. yay! (sorry, if I haven't bought the W4 yet from you, it's just W4 is not my prefered iem after all)

hey, where did you got the sony hibrid tips you are suggesting? is it available in SG locally?

May 31, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #1,380 of 1,764
The Pico Slim works very well with the FX700's. I use the Algorhythm Solo as my source and the SQ of this combo is outstanding
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back