JH Audio JH-3A
Feb 7, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #2,026 of 2,681
Maybe Xin is making them 
tongue.gif
. j/k, j/k, don't get your panties in a huff, Alex.

Feb 7, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #2,031 of 2,681

Quote:
Hey, for me it's 'done' when its in people's hands.  I've been hearing that it's been done for over a month and waiting shipping...which makes no sense to me.

Because again, there was a pot issue which JHA had to go back to their vendor to fix.  The vendor spent 2 weeks fixing it and then sent two final units back for Jerry's approval.  He approved them and asked the vendor to send the whole order.  The vendor is located in China.  The Chinese New Year just happened.  It delayed shipping because most of the country is off.  This week JHA is expecting the rest of the units.  Its the Year of the Rabbit.  Thanks.

Feb 7, 2011 at 11:15 PM Post #2,032 of 2,681

Feb 8, 2011 at 7:49 PM Post #2,034 of 2,681
LOL.  good one. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Because again, there was a pot issue which JHA had to go back to their vendor to fix. 

So, that's it!   A bad batch of pot and everything goes to.....you guessed it....pot!   I tell you these pot vendors just can't be trusted.

Feb 8, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #2,035 of 2,681
Silly Wabbit! DSP trix are for audiophiles with expendable cash and a lot of patience.

Anyone with a lot of "patience", should be a successful doctor 
tongue.gif
You know you should stay away from 40 year old doctors who still drive a Pinto. 

Feb 9, 2011 at 2:01 AM Post #2,036 of 2,681
dont know if they do this for all new shells, or for the 3a, but but just in case, keep an eye out for your shell photo being posted in "the new album" on jh facebook page.. you dont need an account to acess them.

there seems to be an influx of photos, so i figured maybe they are 3a photos.. 6 new today for example...

Feb 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #2,039 of 2,681
I wonder, how are we going to explain to people what the JH-3A + JH-13/16 is?
"It is an amp and IEM combo. It provides 3-way active crossover, phase and frequency optimized using DSP (digital signal processing), with the crossovers being completely in the amp.  The amp's amplifier section consists of three stereo amps (six channels), each of those six channels outputting >100mA per channel.  Each of the three pairs of amps drives the lows, mids, and highs.... The DSP is employed to maintain perfect phase and time correctness." (I picked that from post #1)

I personally don't know anybody that will understand everything, myself included.
What kind of simple words and technical terms can be used for a simpler description?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back