1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JH Audio JH-3A

First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last
  1. b0ck3n
    Quote:

I'd be willing to give my ears quite a beating to fit the JH-3a in :)

Quote:

Are you referring to Audio Concept?

2. immtbiker Moderator
    Sennheiser had a DSP Surround sound headphone "system" in the '90's.

3. aluren
    Is it worth it to get the JH3a and JH16 combo for the iPhone 4? Sorry for the noob question, I haven't been on Head-fi for awhile and this seems extremely interesting. And also, what kind of LOD are out there that goes well with this setup?

4. nc8000 Contributor

Quote:

Could be, especially if you throw a Solo into the mix

Quote:

Don't remember the name of the place but they were the ones that hosted the Stockholm meet a bit over a year ago. At least they were JH resellers at that point

5. customNuts

Quote:

Yes the iPhone would work with the JH-3a. To do that you need a LOD, something like the TWag from Whiplash is excellent. ALO audio also sell some great LOD's from my experiance. As mentioned the Solo should be superior (although not released yet), by feeding the amp a digital signal as opposed to analouge,  removing the need for an extra conversion & also feeding it a very high quality signal.
    There are several other options listed in the "how will you feed the JH-3a" thread.

6. warp08

Quote:

Interesting.  Was it portable and battery powered like the JH-3A?  Sorry, too lazy to Google it.

7. nc8000 Contributor
    As I remember technically yes but you looked a bit like Darth Vader. There was a shoulder mounted collar thing and a amp/driver box (unless I mixing 2 products up)

8. bneiderman
    This Chinese New Year thing is really pissing me off. We have one freaking day here, light some fireworks and off we go to break our resolutions. How the hell can people celebrate a New Year for 2 weeks? Does it give them 2 more weeks of keeping to their resolutions? Last I saw obesity in China was WAY less than the US. Perhaps that is the reason. Either way, I think the JH3A is more important than a New Year and we should have our product already. Is the impatience noticeable?

9. cooperpwc
    Quote:

It's also the equivalent of their annual Christmas vacation all wrapped up into one extended secular holiday. They don't really do resolutions. But fireworks? You don't know fireworks until you have spent Chinese new year here.  :)

10. blessingx Contributor

I'm pretty sure you can substitute any county for China there. Really increasing in urban China though. Perhaps future Olympic sport?

11. cooperpwc
    Quote:

Actually not Australia. Statistically they caught up with America. 

12. blessingx Contributor
    Apologies. Congrats Australia!

These guys may be hunting for JHA shipments.

pb-110210-railway-station-eg.photoblog900.jpg

13. ashaw
    I am interested in knowing. Has anyone from Australia dealt with JH. How reliable are they.

14. Hero Kid
    There are a lot of Australians with JH Audio products, and I'd imagine they are just as reliable to Australians as they are to the rest of the world - pretty damn reliable (especially when you consider they hand craft custom audio equipment).

15. Trogdor

Quote:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD535DSP-Over-Ear-Headphones-Processor/dp/B000050B89

Buy one and review please!  LOL!  :)

First

Back
128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
Next

Last