JH Audio JH-3A
Jan 11, 2011 at 7:33 PM Post #1,816 of 2,681
Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Looks as though going through JH Audio direct is the way to go.

Edit: This may have already been answered earlier in this discussion but can anyone confirm that the JH-3A comes with a universal charger.  Just to know if I need to look into transformers and adaptors for use in the UK.

Jan 12, 2011 at 8:43 PM Post #1,817 of 2,681

Quote:
Just doing a quick calculation XE.com you would save on the JH16's(can't find the price of the jh3a on hand helds site) 391 pounds (sorry, do not have the pound symbol!) by going direct, something tells me even if you take into account shipping and customs you are still saving big time! I would imagine the saving will be even greater on the set up you want!

Pounds = £

If you have a MAC:  http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/accents/codemac.html

If you have a PC, I'm sure there is a similar webpage

Jan 12, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #1,818 of 2,681
Anyone know how many units are shipping in the first batch?

Quote:
Any updates?

Why YES, we are on track to start shipping the first batch end of this week, start of next week.  I'm in the first batch.  Happy Day!

Thanks to all that canceled, you bumped me into the first batch.  Again, I thank you!

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #1,820 of 2,681

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Looks as though going through JH Audio direct is the way to go.

Edit: This may have already been answered earlier in this discussion but can anyone confirm that the JH-3A comes with a universal charger.  Just to know if I need to look into transformers and adaptors for use in the UK.

It has been mentioned somewhere in this thread that it is universal voltage but only US plug so you will need a plug converter

Jan 12, 2011 at 9:44 PM Post #1,822 of 2,681

Quote:
I can't believe I'm finally going to be receiving a set of these in the next week or two.  I never thought this day would come :wink: As or right now, for me it's been about 6 months + a few days of wait time.

i cant believe im leaving for  2 months right as they start shipping! that will bring the total wait to about 8 months! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Jan 12, 2011 at 10:09 PM Post #1,823 of 2,681

Quote:
i cant believe im leaving for  2 months right as they start shipping! that will bring the total wait to about 8 months! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

stick around a little while longer.
tongue.gif

seriously, couldn't you make an arrangement with jha to ship them to where you're going to be?

Jan 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM Post #1,824 of 2,681

Quote:
tongue.gif

seriously, couldn't you make an arrangement with jha to ship them to where you're going to be?

i have given shipping to my location serious consideration, however im going to be in cancun (business trip), and im not sure of the reliability of their postal systems.  also there would be possible customs issues or fees to deal with.. and any possible hickups therein... for an $1800 package, im not willing to take those kinds of risks..   and if any delays or issues came into play it would be a horrible time to have to deal with them.  Just not worth the risk... but trust me - its tempting

Jan 12, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #1,825 of 2,681
Quote:
Quote:
tongue.gif

i have given shipping to my location serious consideration, however im going to be in cancun (business trip), and im not sure of the reliability of their postal systems.  also there would be possible customs issues or fees to deal with.. and any possible hickups therein... for an $1800 package, im not willing to take those kinds of risks..   and if any delays or issues came into play it would be a horrible time to have to deal with them.  Just not worth the risk... but trust me - its tempting

i hear you and i'd likely be concerned too under those circumstances. i'd not want to risk them being stolen there either. on the other hand if i were spending my winter in cancun jh3as are the last thing i'd be thinking of!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

i'm sure you can find other rather pleasant past times there! 
biggrin.gif

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:18 AM Post #1,826 of 2,681
Awesome, glad to be of help.  looking forward to your impressions of them.

Quote:
Any updates?

Why YES, we are on track to start shipping the first batch end of this week, start of next week.  I'm in the first batch.  Happy Day!

Thanks to all that canceled, you bumped me into the first batch.  Again, I thank you!

Jan 13, 2011 at 12:54 AM Post #1,828 of 2,681

Quote:

I'm betting that there's going to be a weekend flight to back home within a month or so to visit family and friends...because they are all so special and you love and miss them so much.
...oh and just so happens that there is that small package from JH Audio...
wink.gif

Jan 13, 2011 at 1:20 AM Post #1,829 of 2,681

Quote:
I'm betting that there's going to be a weekend flight to back home within a month or so to visit family and friends...because they are all so special and you love and miss them so much.
...oh and just so happens that there is that small package from JH Audio...
wink.gif

too bad im not a rockstar, i could have it flown to me in a first class seat, or on my private jet or something...

Jan 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #1,830 of 2,681
Congrats to all of those who stayed the course.

Enjoy your new toy. I can't wait to hear the impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back