1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

JH Audio JH-3A

First

Back
119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139
Next

Last
  1. monsieurguzel

They're probably getting really tired of people asking if the amp units were received yet.  As this rate, I'm guessing that we won't get anything for another 1-2 weeks.

Honestly I'm at the point of not even thinking about it since the wait would just upset me.  I'm going on with my life and it'll arrive when it arrives (hopefully sooner rather than later [​IMG])

Quote:

2. thread
    Speak for yourself, monsieurguzel. I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't mind watching everyone else chomp at the bit for me. :)

3. kiwirugby Contributor

Quote:

Me too!  Kind of like really bad weather, nothing you can do about it, yet people still get all bent out of shape as if there was a way to stop it!!  Keep the chomping at the bit coming.....it helps bump the thread too!

4. gknix
    Agreed to what was said above. When it arrives, it arrives. There's no point in trying to figure out when they actually receive it. If it does arrive and ship, they'll let us know...well at least via facebook.

5. Jimmyz
    I just called and they said that the 3A is not shipping. I called early last month and they said that the 3A was delayed again until Jan 20th, but now I guess they are delayed once again. Even worse is that they no longer even have an ETA now, so it could be a while before they are shipped. I may just cancel my 3A order and get the 16s by themselves. BTW, my molds are now 3.5 months old. Are they still good?

6. warp08

Quote:

Thanks for the update.  Your molds should still be good unless your ear canal has changed for some reason.

7. Bina
    Yes, everybody cancel you order so I can get my sooner :)

3 moths are quite long, but maybe they already made that shell they then use to make customs.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
  8. sling5s
    Bad, bad, bad news. I am tempted to cancel. 

Quote:

9. monsieurguzel
    ...and the cycle starts all over again...

10. BoogieWoogie
    I bet some one is going to say 'told you so'

11. warp08
    Interestingly enough the Cypher Labs, LLC Algorithm Solo has also suffered several delays these past weeks and now being projected to ship by Feb. 20 instead of the original Dec. estimate.  Just saying this cascade of multiple delays seems to be a more widespread phenomenon.  I've brought up this example only because they are both new, groundbreaking devices in their own way.

Lucky me, I've preordered each one...[​IMG]

12. bneiderman

Quote:

This is totally confirmed? I know people spoke to them late last month as well and nothing about Jan 20th has EVER been mentioned in this thread. So now I am more confused than ever. I was AT JHA last Monday and spoke to Jaime face to face and she said they were expecting them last week too. Any Facebook updates from them? Any more delays like this and they NEED to let people know what the f#@! is going on.

13. warp08
    They can only say what they are being told by the manufacturer, and in that position one might stop speculating altogether until the shipment shows up at the front door.

14. bneiderman

Quote:

True except all must have been expected to be alright if the shipment was expected last week. This is turning disheartening. I am staying the course but hope to hear some good (make that any) news soon. Now I have this to wait for and my new 3D Panasonic camcorder due to arrive in April. Hopefully these get here before then.

15. immtbiker Moderator
    I told you so, but on the other hand, I wish Jerry and Co.the best of luck in their new venture, He deserves it.

First

Back
119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139
Next

Last