JH Audio JH-3A
Jan 18, 2011 at 4:10 PM Post #1,921 of 2,681

They're probably getting really tired of people asking if the amp units were received yet.  As this rate, I'm guessing that we won't get anything for another 1-2 weeks.

Honestly I'm at the point of not even thinking about it since the wait would just upset me.  I'm going on with my life and it'll arrive when it arrives (hopefully sooner rather than later
wink.gif
)

Quote:
Quote:
Anyone know if JHA received the units from their vendors yet?  Are they still planning to begin shipping this week?

As of this morning, no and yes.  But that was this morning....

Jan 18, 2011 at 5:22 PM Post #1,922 of 2,681
Speak for yourself, monsieurguzel. I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't mind watching everyone else chomp at the bit for me. :)

Jan 18, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #1,923 of 2,681

Quote:
Speak for yourself, monsieurguzel. I'm in the same boat as you, but I don't mind watching everyone else chomp at the bit for me. :)

Me too!  Kind of like really bad weather, nothing you can do about it, yet people still get all bent out of shape as if there was a way to stop it!!  Keep the chomping at the bit coming.....it helps bump the thread too!

Jan 19, 2011 at 1:32 PM Post #1,925 of 2,681
I just called and they said that the 3A is not shipping. I called early last month and they said that the 3A was delayed again until Jan 20th, but now I guess they are delayed once again. Even worse is that they no longer even have an ETA now, so it could be a while before they are shipped. I may just cancel my 3A order and get the 16s by themselves. BTW, my molds are now 3.5 months old. Are they still good?

Jan 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM Post #1,926 of 2,681

Quote:
I just called and they said that the 3A is not shipping. I called early last month and they said that the 3A was delayed again until Jan 20th, but now I guess they are delayed once again. Even worse is that they no longer even have an ETA now, so it could be a while before they are shipped. I may just cancel my 3A order and get the 16s by themselves. BTW, my molds are now 3.5 months old. Are they still good?

Thanks for the update.  Your molds should still be good unless your ear canal has changed for some reason.

Jan 19, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #1,928 of 2,681
Bad, bad, bad news. I am tempted to cancel. 

Quote:

Jan 19, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #1,931 of 2,681
Interestingly enough the Cypher Labs, LLC Algorithm Solo has also suffered several delays these past weeks and now being projected to ship by Feb. 20 instead of the original Dec. estimate.  Just saying this cascade of multiple delays seems to be a more widespread phenomenon.  I've brought up this example only because they are both new, groundbreaking devices in their own way.

Lucky me, I've preordered each one...
blink.gif

Jan 19, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #1,932 of 2,681

Quote:

This is totally confirmed? I know people spoke to them late last month as well and nothing about Jan 20th has EVER been mentioned in this thread. So now I am more confused than ever. I was AT JHA last Monday and spoke to Jaime face to face and she said they were expecting them last week too. Any Facebook updates from them? Any more delays like this and they NEED to let people know what the f#@! is going on.

Jan 19, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #1,934 of 2,681

Quote:
They can only say what they are being told by the manufacturer, and in that position one might stop speculating altogether until the shipment shows up at the front door.

True except all must have been expected to be alright if the shipment was expected last week. This is turning disheartening. I am staying the course but hope to hear some good (make that any) news soon. Now I have this to wait for and my new 3D Panasonic camcorder due to arrive in April. Hopefully these get here before then.

Jan 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #1,935 of 2,681
I told you so, but on the other hand, I wish Jerry and Co.the best of luck in their new venture, He deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back