JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Dec 8, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #6,451 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by dhc0329 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It didn't feel this way but now I feel my ears are overly stuffed. Feel so much weight and ears being stretched a bit. I get different feeling at different times of day too. While this is going on there is absolutely no change in sound. Always wonderful sound. That's real comforting. Since this is a custom don't I suppose to feel I am not wearing anything?

i got inserting and pressure issues for a few days. But after that everything's fine.

"different feeling at different times of day" i found that may cause from the pressure in ears. All it needs is the time to get used to (let the canal adjust itself) and the proper way to insert them in.

i've no fit problem but pressure that going better now.
dt880smile.png

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:53 AM Post #6,452 of 10,743
I seem to remember Mike Dias from UE used to say that he would screw in his UE10 until all the way in and then just rotate the earpieces a touch to release that pressure. Worth a try, but certainly send them back for tweaking if you're too uncomfortable. I did not do this with my UE10 and regretted it.

Dec 8, 2009 at 6:40 AM Post #6,453 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hpz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well after exactly 1 month i finally got my pair of JH|13s

The fit is well... very painful on both sides as you can see below due to the LONG tips but it seals well and sounds just as everyone here has described it

Hope you are all familiar with the logo (very happy how it came out)
wink.gif
Enjoy!

3922030485_5a2fde4ef1_o.jpg

3922815834_7bc4233858_o.jpg

3922030717_aff1e43ab7_o.jpg

This are probably the coolest ones ive seen so far, good choice on the design
wink.gif
mine are gonna be these two pieces

153345580.jpg

esao_andrews_three.jpg

i already had a pretty lengthy chat with them about the details as well, and im hopeful, but zac is gonna do a mockup to make sure im happy
smily_headphones1.gif

just the balloons with the people will be printed, not the backgrounds

Dec 8, 2009 at 6:58 AM Post #6,454 of 10,743
nge. nice. i like it.

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:46 AM Post #6,459 of 10,743
The new logo, i felt, was definitely overly complicated on the faceplate of the IEM. Also the original logo is well recognized. It took me a good 2 weeks of searching through all my anime to finally decide on the nerV logo.
smily_headphones1.gif

I love how it came out and it still looks just as good as day one so far.

All i that i would have changed was to have a slightly darker shell so the logo would 'pop' out a bit more.

Dec 8, 2009 at 7:51 AM Post #6,460 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hpz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The new logo, i felt, was definitely overly complicated on the faceplate of the IEM. Also the original logo is well recognized. It took me a good 2 weeks of searching through all my anime to finally decide on the nerV logo.
smily_headphones1.gif

I love how it came out and it still looks just as good as day one so far.

All i that i would have changed was to have a slightly darker shell so the logo would 'pop' out a bit more.

yeah it would definitely have been too wide. Luckily mine are just tall, but im worried about the detail, luckily zac is also a fan of circa survive, where the art comes from, its the cover art for "On Letting Go", so he said he would do his darndest to make it look good. And if the mockup doesnt turn out well, i might have to do the NERV logo too :p

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM Post #6,461 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For anyone having pain issues after some time, try pushing on the top part of the IEM when you're done with the insertion and leave it like that

If I insert my JH-13's and I push on the bottom of them, I will get pain in about 20 minutes.. if I push on the top, I don't get any pain

Both isolate the same

Could you explain this a bit more? Do you mean push on the top part where the cables connect? Which direction are you pushing, just in to the ear?

cheers

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #6,463 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But what happens when the JH13Pro thread hits... 7000, or more? I am looking at it taking over portable headphone forum! Way to go JH13Pro!

And the thread is only just over 6 months old. Pretty crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back