JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Dec 7, 2009 at 2:43 PM Post #6,436 of 10,743
For anyone having pain issues after some time, try pushing on the top part of the IEM when you're done with the insertion and leave it like that

If I insert my JH-13's and I push on the bottom of them, I will get pain in about 20 minutes.. if I push on the top, I don't get any pain

Both isolate the same

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #6,437 of 10,743
May I make a suggestion to those with fit problems that occur a few weeks after getting the JH13s. THis happened to me, all of a sudden on ear started to really hurt. I looked at the earpiece and found that the insertion point where the cable goes into the acrylic bent slightly inward and so all of sudden the earpiece was under different pressure points after insertion as the cable altered how the piece sat in the ear. Once I straightened this out, all was better. This may not explain fit issues from day 1, but for a few people who posted, this may, just may, be an issue and easy to fix. Hope this helps.

BTW post #200!

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #6,438 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For anyone having pain issues after some time, try pushing on the top part of the IEM when you're done with the insertion and leave it like that

If I insert my JH-13's and I push on the bottom of them, I will get pain in about 20 minutes.. if I push on the top, I don't get any pain

Both isolate the same

X2, this usually fixes my pain issue on left ear too.

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #6,439 of 10,743
I'm having a hard time seeing just how dark is translucent black. Can anyone help me out? From some of the pics, they seem to be pretty light--more of a grey. Do they appear darker in person?

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:44 PM Post #6,440 of 10,743
Yes, it is like grey more than black.

PAS_2562.jpg

My 1000th post...

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM Post #6,441 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm having a hard time seeing just how dark is translucent black. Can anyone help me out? From some of the pics, they seem to be pretty light--more of a grey. Do they appear darker in person?

You can specify how dark you want it. A number of people here got 25% translucent black which looks in the photos like a smoky gray. This is how I ordered mine. If you want it darker but still translucent I would ask if they have any examples of 50% translucent black.

Dec 7, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #6,445 of 10,743
My fit was almost perfect when I got them but a few weeks later I started to feel quite uncomfortable with them. Does anyone have same experience? I could understand going from uncomfortable to comfortable but cannot comprehend the other way around. Can someone please help me understand this or am I the only having this issue?

Dec 7, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #6,447 of 10,743
It didn't feel this way but now I feel my ears are overly stuffed. Feel so much weight and ears being stretched a bit. I get different feeling at different times of day too. While this is going on there is absolutely no change in sound. Always wonderful sound. That's real comforting. Since this is a custom don't I suppose to feel I am not wearing anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back