JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jul 30, 2009 at 5:47 AM Post #2,583 of 10,743
I think we now need some audiologist pictures too in this thread, at least to proof the words
wink.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:50 AM Post #2,584 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by tigon_ridge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Future projects and developments don't come out of thin air. It starts by someone who envisions them (***today***), who goes and share it with people he thinks might listen with an open mind and who might be helpful in supporting the vision. Now I know how the Wright brothers must've felt. Smart responses like "you didnt think this through very far did you??" will often make one feel that way. Anyways, like Bolardito said, back to our primary topic (sorry for sliding off the track)...

oh thats right; shpeil and then say lets get back on track..... wright brothers lol clearly I just dont see the genius in it. the tech already exists, (not lasers and localized wormholes; but high rez medical MRI) its just too expensive to apply to a consumer good, no matter how high end and wont be for some time yet.

back on topic; why couldnt I get a hot audiologist? first one was middle aged and creepy lady and the second one was a young asian gentleman who did a really great job, but not terribly worthy of a perve (depends on your orientation I guess
wink.gif
) the lady at westone who did my UM56 had me talking, but they didnt turn out that great; funny they actually would only keep a seal when my jaw was totally immobilized.

so any other people go for an unusual colour?? i'm really interested to see how my deep purple/red/black transparent ones come out. the titanium plate is cool, but I wanted to be able to see the guts.

but this wait is really doing my head in; not that its even been that long; I got a pico last year, so i'm well conditioned to waiting. but OMG the talk around here makes me sooo jealous.

Jul 30, 2009 at 10:34 AM Post #2,586 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, I'd take a creepy, ugly audiologist that does a better job than a drop dead gorgeous one that doesn't.

Your choice. As for me, I'd choose a drop-dead-gorgeous audiologist that does a great job over a creepy, ugly one that doesn't.
beerchug.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #2,587 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your choice. As for me, I'd choose a drop-dead-gorgeous audiologist that does a great job over a creepy, ugly one that doesn't.
beerchug.gif

great "job"
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM Post #2,591 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by tigon_ridge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow this has got to be the most humorous thread, yet.
regular_smile .gif

You haven't been here too long, eh?
Edit\ 2006? Where you been, man?
wink.gif

I'd do a search for threads by & about patrick82 for starters.

Jul 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #2,592 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by steviebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You haven't been here too long, eh?
Edit\ 2006? Where you been, man?
wink.gif

I'd do a search for threads by & about patrick82 for starters.

totally, this is only mildly humorous compared to some of the stuff that man comes up with; truly entertaining

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:16 PM Post #2,593 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my audiologist was hot too.. in a hot geeky way that is.. great big ass though, I loved watching her prepare everything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Counter Rep at my Audiologist is extremely beautiful....

Quote:

Originally Posted by twylight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like where this thread is going. PIX.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will get pictures! they will accompany the JH13Pro! Which will look better? you decide...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh lord where has this forum gone to!!! Yes to add onto the thread my audiologist was quite attractive as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So what happened to mine? She even tried to get me to talk while taking my impressions!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jochen.schell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think we now need some audiologist pictures too in this thread, at least to proof the words
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
beerchug.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
great "job"
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll take two!

Oh, so that's what aural sex is all about - Now I get it.

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:24 PM Post #2,594 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_4321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You wish.

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:43 PM Post #2,595 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_4321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahahaha! Good one!

This thread is getting more raw and carnal by the day. It's the effect of those "aural sex" machines, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back