JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Jul 30, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #2,596 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by steviebee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You haven't been here too long, eh?
Edit\ 2006? Where you been, man?
wink.gif

I'd do a search for threads by & about patrick82 for starters.

my favourite is the voltag3 thread where his fake accounts are sussed out 6 or 7 times in 10 pages... classic.

we are off topic and i think i may have started it with the comment about my audiologist. i am sorry and should probably be banned (no, please don't do it).

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:49 PM Post #2,597 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xeon [09] /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone heard the JH13 Pro's with a HiFiMan or other high end external DAC's like the Grace M902 or Benchmark DAC? How well do these scale?

The HiFiMan has not been released yet for public consumption, so that will have to wait a bit.
I wouldn't consider the Grace M902 or the Benchmark DAC high end. They would be considered entry level to the high end world.

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:52 PM Post #2,598 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my favourite is the voltag3 thread where his fake accounts are sussed out 6 or 7 times in 10 pages... classic.

we are off topic and i think i may have started it with the comment about my audiologist. i am sorry and should probably be banned (no, please don't do it).

heh Until somebody can throw in more impressions to talk about I'd say a good distraction is fair deal.
wink.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:54 PM Post #2,599 of 10,743
Y'know, until the past couple of pages, I was actually getting closer to ordering the 13's...but if this is the effect they have...

wink.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #2,600 of 10,743
Fun times so in pursuit of getting the best non-home time setup possible I ordered a lot of new stuff to add to my rig. Will post pictures when it's done and I really want to see pictures of Qusp's and headphoneaddict's rigs when they upload them (with the jh-13's and other customs of course!)

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:01 PM Post #2,601 of 10,743
Quote:

Y'know, until the past couple of pages, I was actually getting closer to ordering the 13's...but if this is the effect they have...

wink.gif

HAHAHA! Try to think about JHA's "aural sex" statement, while a pretty audiologist works on your ears. heh heh I don't see how these guys could not be affected.

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:04 PM Post #2,602 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fun times so in pursuit of getting the best non-home time setup possible I ordered a lot of new stuff to add to my rig. Will post pictures when it's done and I really want to see pictures of Qusp's and headphoneaddict's rigs when they upload them (with the jh-13's and other customs of course!)

Man... some of guys here make it seem like you're pulling cash out of thin air like magicians. I want to learn the same trick...

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:42 PM Post #2,608 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, that thread was quite, er...different and, dare I say, even a classic, but unfortunately the mods suddenly made it disappear a couple of weeks ago.

Jul 30, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #2,609 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What are you guys using to carry around your JH13s. I've been using the mini UE case that came with my 11s, but I keep getting confused which iems I have with me. I need something small and protective that I can toss in my purse. Any ideas?

the semi rigid cases that come with the Klipsch Image X10s are rather nice. i'm not sure if the smaller one (with a cool magnetic closure) will hold your customs but the larger (but not too large) one will, as well as hold accessories and maybe a small dap. they're available for $10 each.
click on the 3rd image in this link:
Klipsch Image: In-Ear Headphones, Noise Reduction Headphones - Overview

Jul 30, 2009 at 6:36 PM Post #2,610 of 10,743
Quote:

wink.gif

Your lady is not going to be happy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back