JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Sep 4, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #4,156 of 10,747
To be frank this thread hasn't been that helpful in understanding the JH13 but oh my God! I just received a tracking # from Brittany that mine will be delivered tomorrow. It took exactly 15 days since I sent in my impressions. Tomorrow I shall unfold all these mysteries surrounding JH13....

Sep 4, 2009 at 1:42 PM Post #4,158 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
One last thing. As for color, I was thinking of the translucent blue as I want something simple and not too showy. No artwork for now. Any feelings about that or is it just too dumb to ask?

I asked my wife for her opinion. Always the practical thinker about fashion, she suggested blue off the bat without looking at any pictures. Her reasoning: red suggests blood coming out of your ear, yellow/green/orange suggests some other kind of fluid coming out of your ear, white/clear/neutral suggests a hearing aid. Blue is the furthest color away from anything organic. After looking at pictures, we both agreed that translucent looked better than solid in pretty much any color (if there is no artwork). As for artwork, my thought was not to get it unless there's something I felt really strongly about. Otherwise, my default is to keep things simple.

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #4,159 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by ephemere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I asked my wife for her opinion. Always the practical thinker about fashion, she suggested blue off the bat without looking at any pictures. Her reasoning: red suggests blood coming out of your ear, yellow/green/orange suggests some other kind of fluid coming out of your ear, white/clear/neutral suggests a hearing aid. Blue is the furthest color away from anything organic. After looking at pictures, we both agreed that translucent looked better than solid in pretty much any color (if there is no artwork). As for artwork, my thought was not to get it unless there's something I felt really strongly about. Otherwise, my default is to keep things simple.

Though I am sure some would consider that "overthinking it", I actually quite like the logic, and agree.

Granted, I own beige Fidelity customs, but that is to blend in on stage so it looks like nothing is there, but for a listening headphone, perfect train of thought.

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #4,160 of 10,747
Quote:

I must say that I don't often hear 'practical thinker' as an adjective for one's fashion sense
smily_headphones1.gif
Especially when it isn't being applied to a certain male population that would be well at home working in Buy More..

BTW MaoDi what does the new case look like? Any pictures?

Sep 4, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #4,162 of 10,747
Quote:

your wife is so right !

Sep 4, 2009 at 4:38 PM Post #4,163 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally got my lazy ***** to get an impression and shipped to JH Audio few minutes ago...

That's gonna be a crazy wait
smile_phones.gif

I also just sent back my JH13s for the artwork redone.

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #4,165 of 10,747
Your wife would like me. I got ice blue and like them just fine. I have to admit though, red is one of my favorite colors.

Beatles While Album, bass, sound,. . . so many years to wait. . yeah baby, YEAH!

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #4,166 of 10,747
Lol I got magenta , cause I'm secure in my masculinity.

Your lucky jc9394, they seem to be running throug them quite quickly these days. Took only a week for mine. Should have them soon hopefully.

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:33 PM Post #4,167 of 10,747
Quote:

Originally Posted by blargman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lol I got magenta , cause I'm secure in my masculinity.

Your lucky jc9394, they seem to be running throug them quite quickly these days. Took only a week for mine. Should have them soon hopefully.

Magenta?! Where are you gonna walk man, where? :^)

My favorite dress shirt color is pink, so there!

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #4,168 of 10,747
Lol Brittany said it's what she and Jerry and most the ppl in the lab have currently, and I'm a sheep, so ,
smily_headphones1.gif

I'll have to put on some big sunglasses, some beyonce and cat walk like a diva after getting them.

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #4,169 of 10,747
You'll be fab baby, fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back