JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Aug 31, 2009 at 9:10 AM Post #4,096 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by hifidk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes but as long as I know UE Custom cables and universal cables are different. I believe only the custom cables fit JH13 Pro. However, again, I read this somewhere and never had them to confirm this.

Can anyone confirm this? I can get a replacement UE Triple Fi Cable for about £20. Are the UE Custom cables different?

Aug 31, 2009 at 11:04 AM Post #4,097 of 10,743
yes the UE customs cable is different, it is slightly thicker both the UE custom and TF10 cable are designed to fit an IEM with a slightly recessed input, where the JH13 is flush with the surface. they will fit, but not perfectly. the ES cable will though I think. someone will confirm this??

no problem on the clarification iponderous; I knew someone might read my comment little wrong. seems people on here are conditioned to using the phrase 'night and day', so it has totally lost its true meaning. ibuds vs JH|13 = night and day $350-400USD universals vs. customs are not and should not exemplify this sentiment, clearly superior yes

Aug 31, 2009 at 12:22 PM Post #4,098 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcgino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine finally came in! Still burning in, but really nice detail. Definitely giving the ears a tickle.

Minor fit issues on the left side, but tolerable so far.

http://asiaconsciousness.org/IMG_2308.jpg

Everything under the sun is in tune...

Nice art!
Pink Floyd forever!
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 31, 2009 at 12:52 PM Post #4,099 of 10,743
Hello,
check out JH Audio on FACEBOOK and TWITTER. We post new everyday and keep you updated on all the new info. Remember it is for fun!!!!!!!! We want to keep everyone involved. You can see were your new toys were made!!!!!!
Brittany
(I finally gave away my HEAD-FI name :xf_mad:) now back into hiding lol )

Aug 31, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #4,100 of 10,743
well Brittany; seems you didnt even have a head-fi name until now...lurker supreme!! we need a different welcome for you though; because its companies like yours that are at the center of the traditional warning/welcome. so 'Welcome to Head-fi, sorry about our wallets'
biggrin.gif

Aug 31, 2009 at 9:13 PM Post #4,104 of 10,743
WELL FROM THE OWNER HERSELF.........WE SIGNED UP WITH OTTER BOX THIS MORNING AND YOU HAVE ALL GOTTEN WHAT YOU ASKED FOR..... A SLICK SMALL BOX THAT YOU CAN CARRY YOUR BABIES AROUND IN.
ALL JH13'S START SHIPPING IN THE COOL NEW BOX AS EARLY AS TOMORROW.

Aug 31, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #4,106 of 10,743
got them !!!

wow .... I had no idea how to put them on. I just tried to figure it out and it was a disaster, unconfortable, too big, sticking out and the sound a nightmare!!!

Then I thought that I would check the pics in here and, oh well, sure enough I had them on all wrong.

The fit seems pretty good so far and the sound very good. I can certainly say very good about the sound after just a couple of minutes. For more on the sound I need more time obviously and same for the fit.

Ciaooooo and thanks again for those pics !

Aug 31, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #4,107 of 10,743
Lol mammmabear, take your fingers off the Shift key!
Btw you should really get your own sub-forum imo. Just a thought.

Sep 1, 2009 at 12:32 AM Post #4,108 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by mammabear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WELL FROM THE OWNER HERSELF.........WE SIGNED UP WITH OTTER BOX THIS MORNING AND YOU HAVE ALL GOTTEN WHAT YOU ASKED FOR..... A SLICK SMALL BOX THAT YOU CAN CARRY YOUR BABIES AROUND IN.
ALL JH13'S START SHIPPING IN THE COOL NEW BOX AS EARLY AS TOMORROW.

That's nice. I find the current case pretty much useless.

Will this new case be available to current owners, and if so, will we be able to purchase it at a discount?

Pictures?

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #4,110 of 10,743
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I believe I created a monster!

how so? (assuming yer not talking about yer progency
tongue.gif
.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back