Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Oct 18, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #3,874 of 4,765
Oct 18, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #3,876 of 4,765
Thanks for the link. So if you have a Diana version you are stuck on whatever version of firmware was created specifically for the Diana version? You don't get any new updates or possibly bug fixes (if there were any)?

Oct 18, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #3,877 of 4,765
Thanks for the link. So if you have a Diana version you are stuck on whatever version of firmware was created specifically for the Diana version? You don't get any new updates or possibly bug fixes (if there were any)?

The way I understand it is that the Diana Edition (which I own) has a custom firmware that is not supported by Lotoo. I registered mine after purchase and would expect to be contacted directly if / when (if ever) there is an update. I was told specifically to never flash Lotoo stock firmware. It wont damage the Diana, but will neuter the extra stuff on board and there is no "do overs"

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #3,878 of 4,765
Just what IS the “extra stuff on board?” I know of the 3 dB software increase in level...anything else? Thanks!

Oct 18, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #3,879 of 4,765
Just what IS the “extra stuff on board?” I know of the 3 dB software increase in level...anything else? Thanks!

The most significant difference is a 6 db digital boost which makes the Diana the only portable I own that drives my 600 ohm DT 880 to an uncomfortable level. I don't want to make any false claims as to anything else, because I don't know the specs of the original LPG

Oct 20, 2017 at 4:10 AM Post #3,880 of 4,765
Uh oh... my display has turned distinctly pinky and I do not think that it is nearly as bright as before. Even high brightness is just so so now.

(My iPhone tries to white balance it out but this blurry picture greatly captures it. See for example my PMEQ "LOTOO" and the "Remain Time". It is even a bit pinker in real life.)

IMG_7574.JPG

Oct 20, 2017 at 4:17 AM Post #3,881 of 4,765
Uh oh... my display has turned distinctly pinky and I do not think that it is nearly as bright as before. Even high brightness is just so so now.

(My iPhone tries to white balance it out but this blurry picture greatly captures it. See for example my PMEQ "LOTOO" and the "Remain Time". It is even a bit pinker in real life.)

Thats seems like a case for @PinkyPowers

Oct 20, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #3,882 of 4,765

Is sad this has happened,been mentioned before by others, and they call it OLED jewellery grade.:frowning2:
This must be a very old type of basic OLED screens when they were of low quality, read short life time before burns occurs,or light intensity is affected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back