1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).

First

Back
204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
Next

Last
  1. superuser1
    Gulp.. What is that? looks as scary as mini usb or whatever that was called. usb b?

2. jmills8
    Thats how I charge it.

superuser1 likes this.
  3. technobear
    I don't know what J Mills is talking about but the iDSD does not have a USB B socket. It has an A plug.

A suitable cable is included in the box.

A suitable adapter is also included if you wish to use a USB B type lead instead.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Dobrescu George and cardeli22 like this.
  4. jmills8
    I connected the ifi from the back with that cable, a FACT.

5. superuser1
    How many USB ports does the BL have?

Exactly how many usb ports does it have? im all confused now :)

6. jmills8
    images-33-1.jpg

7. technobear

The iDSD has two USB ports.

The one on the rear panel is a type A plug or type A male. It is used to connect to a PC, laptop, tablet, phone, DAP etc. for the purpose of charging the iDSD and playing music.

The one on the side is a type A socket or Type A female. It can be used to charge a phone (or any device that takes USB power) when the iDSD is turned OFF.

The only way to connect a type B plug to the iDSD is through an adapter.

http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/micro-idsd-bl/

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Dobrescu George and cardeli22 like this.
  8. cardeli22
    Exactly.

9. Dobrescu George
    Congrats!

I hope that you find lots of happiness with it!

Why though? :darthsmile:

I charge mine with the included blue USB cable and from my smartphone's charger or from my lappy when they are connected together

cardeli22 likes this.
  10. George Taylor
    I may go on a bit of a rave here. This little wonder of technology. I had pretty much tried all my headphones matched up with it, when I realized I hadn't given the Nighthawks a try yet. Now, I've kind of had a love/hate relationship with them. When something has sounded good, it's amazing. But the bad has been about as bad as anything I've experienced so far. The one thing I do love about them is the weird sense of separation they give some music. Kind of like turning on the 3D switch on the Black Label, but without it. I thought, what will happen matching these up? Bliss, pure bliss. Could be the music I'm playing (Dead Can Dance). But this combination sounds about as good as any I've tried out of all my equipment so far.

superuser1 likes this.
  11. Slim1970
    Hi all,

I got an iFi Micro iDSD BL a couple of weeks ago but the black velvet carrying pouch was missing out of the box. Can these be ordered or replaced? I tried going through iFi support and put in two support tickets but I haven't heard one iota from them. Any suggestions?

cardeli22 likes this.
  12. jmills8
    If you want it I can mail it to you for free.

Vartan likes this.
  13. Dobrescu George
    I wonder if it is not a part of the package anymore, or if the package was pre-opened in your case.

cardeli22 likes this.
  14. Slim1970
    That would be cool if you don't mind. I'm also looking at the Pelican 1060. I'll PM you.

cardeli22 likes this.
  15. jmills8
    Ok

First

Back
204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
Next

Last