iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Jul 19, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #3,196 of 4,252
Jul 19, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #3,197 of 4,252
Jul 19, 2017 at 9:54 AM Post #3,198 of 4,252
Thats how I charge it.

I don't know what J Mills is talking about but the iDSD does not have a USB B socket. It has an A plug.

A suitable cable is included in the box.

A suitable adapter is also included if you wish to use a USB B type lead instead.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #3,199 of 4,252
I connected the ifi from the back with that cable, a FACT.

Jul 19, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #3,200 of 4,252
I don't know what J Mills is talking about but the iDSD does not have a USB B socket. It has an A plug.

A suitable cable is included in the box.

A suitable adapter is also included if you wish to use a USB B type lead instead.

How many USB ports does the BL have?

I connected the ifi from the back with that cable, a FACT.

Exactly how many usb ports does it have? im all confused now :)

Jul 19, 2017 at 11:19 AM Post #3,201 of 4,252

images-33-1.jpg

Jul 19, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #3,202 of 4,252

The iDSD has two USB ports.

The one on the rear panel is a type A plug or type A male. It is used to connect to a PC, laptop, tablet, phone, DAP etc. for the purpose of charging the iDSD and playing music.

The one on the side is a type A socket or Type A female. It can be used to charge a phone (or any device that takes USB power) when the iDSD is turned OFF.

The only way to connect a type B plug to the iDSD is through an adapter.

http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/micro-idsd-bl/

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #3,203 of 4,252
The iDSD has two USB ports.

The one on the rear panel is a type A plug or type A male. It is used to connect to a PC, laptop, tablet, phone, DAP etc. for the purpose of charging the iDSD and playing music.

The one on the side is a type A socket or Type A female. It can be used to charge a phone (or any device that takes USB power) when the iDSD is turned OFF.

The only way to connect a type B plug to the iDSD is through an adapter.

http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/micro-idsd-bl/
Exactly.

Jul 20, 2017 at 3:24 PM Post #3,204 of 4,252
Finally ordered myself a iDSD BL :L3000:

Congrats!

I hope that you find lots of happiness with it!

Thats how I charge it.

Why though? :darthsmile:

I charge mine with the included blue USB cable and from my smartphone's charger or from my lappy when they are connected together

Jul 21, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #3,205 of 4,252
I may go on a bit of a rave here. This little wonder of technology. I had pretty much tried all my headphones matched up with it, when I realized I hadn't given the Nighthawks a try yet. Now, I've kind of had a love/hate relationship with them. When something has sounded good, it's amazing. But the bad has been about as bad as anything I've experienced so far. The one thing I do love about them is the weird sense of separation they give some music. Kind of like turning on the 3D switch on the Black Label, but without it. I thought, what will happen matching these up? Bliss, pure bliss. Could be the music I'm playing (Dead Can Dance). But this combination sounds about as good as any I've tried out of all my equipment so far.

Jul 24, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #3,206 of 4,252
Hi all,

I got an iFi Micro iDSD BL a couple of weeks ago but the black velvet carrying pouch was missing out of the box. Can these be ordered or replaced? I tried going through iFi support and put in two support tickets but I haven't heard one iota from them. Any suggestions?

Jul 24, 2017 at 8:23 AM Post #3,207 of 4,252
Hi all,

I got an iFi Micro iDSD BL a couple of weeks ago but the black velvet carrying pouch was missing out of the box. Can these be ordered or replaced? I tried going through iFi support and put in two support tickets but I haven't heard one iota from them. Any suggestions?
If you want it I can mail it to you for free.

Jul 24, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #3,208 of 4,252
Hi all,

I wonder if it is not a part of the package anymore, or if the package was pre-opened in your case.

Jul 24, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #3,209 of 4,252
If you want it I can mail it to you for free.
That would be cool if you don't mind. I'm also looking at the Pelican 1060. I'll PM you.

Jul 24, 2017 at 8:51 AM Post #3,210 of 4,252

Users who are viewing this thread

Back