iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
Apr 6, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #2,851 of 4,252
iDSD Black Label Tour Update!

Hey everyone! It’s been quite a while since we’ve given you guys any sort of heads up regarding how the tour has been moving. So, we thought it would be a good time to fill everyone in on where we stand now!

The last few members from each region of the tour have now all returned the units to us. We’d like to first thank you guys all for abiding by the rules we set for the tour. The very few number of delays here and there definitely made the tour go much smoother and make our lives that much easier!

So what happens now? Well, we certainly didn’t forget the big giveaway at the end! If you haven’t posted your review yet, make sure to do so! As a reminder, we will be giving away one iDSD BL to each of the participating region. Additionally, two other lucky individuals will get the chance at winning a Unique Melody Martian Universal IEM as well as a chance to spend 6 months with our long-awaited Pro iDSD before anyone else!

Stay tuned for the announcement of the winners!

At this time, we would also like to shift gears a bit. We will be looking to host another event very soon – one with a more relaxed and casual vibe. Think of it as our way of thanking all of you for the constant support and love! Expect more info on this very soon!

iFi audio Stay updated on iFi audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://twitter.com/ifiaudio https://www.instagram.com/ifiaudio/ https://ifi-audio.com/ https://www.youtube.com/@iFiaudiochannel comms@ifi-audio.com
Apr 6, 2017 at 2:20 PM Post #2,852 of 4,252
[COLOR=3366CC]iDSD Black Label Tour Update![/COLOR]

Hey everyone! It’s been quite a while since we’ve given you guys any sort of heads up regarding how the tour has been moving. So, we thought it would be a good time to fill everyone in on where we stand now!

The last few members from each region of the tour have now all returned the units to us. We’d like to first thank you guys all for abiding by the rules we set for the tour. The very few number of delays here and there definitely made the tour go much smoother and make our lives that much easier!

So what happens now? Well, we certainly didn’t forget the big giveaway at the end! If you haven’t posted your review yet, make sure to do so! As a reminder, we will be giving away one iDSD BL to each of the participating region. Additionally, two other lucky individuals will get the chance at winning a Unique Melody Martian Universal IEM as well as a chance to spend 6 months with our long-awaited Pro iDSD before anyone else!

At this time, we would also like to shift gears a bit. We will be looking to host another event very soon – one with a more relaxed and casual vibe. Think of it as our way of thanking all of you for the constant support and love! Expect more info on this very soon!

SuWEET!:sunglasses:

Apr 6, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #2,853 of 4,252
  iDSD Black Label Tour Update!

Very nice of iFi! 

Apr 6, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #2,855 of 4,252
Looking forward to it, even though I wasn't part of the tour.

Too impatient so bought my own Black Label!

I had the same problem and encountered the same workaround. Don't regret it yet. Interesting little gadget.

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #2,856 of 4,252
[COLOR=3366CC]iDSD Black Label Tour Update![/COLOR]

Woohoo this got me hyped :popcorn:

Apr 8, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #2,857 of 4,252
if not for the aune s6 i have, BL is totally considered

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #2,858 of 4,252
So I got my BL today.

Was playing around with some daps. Great match for both the DX90 and the X5iii.

This thing out of the box sound superB!!! Very happy with it thus far..

Apr 8, 2017 at 6:35 AM Post #2,859 of 4,252

Wait...are you saying iDSD Pro won't be launched for at least another 6 months? :eek:

Apr 9, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #2,861 of 4,252
Any reason why the BL sounds way awesomer on my android than the PC? I use usb connection on both.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Maybe you have an EQ enhancement or something similar going on 
biggrin.gif

Apr 9, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #2,862 of 4,252
Any reason why the BL sounds way awesomer on my android than the PC? I use usb connection on both.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Try it with ASIO/WASAPI and see if it gets better.

Apr 9, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #2,863 of 4,252

There are a hundred or more reasons why this might be so. We need a lot more information than 'android' and 'PC'.

Apr 9, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #2,865 of 4,252
There are a hundred or more reasons why this might be so. We need a lot more information than 'android' and 'PC'

LGV20 vs Windows 10... using Tidal app on both. Funny that PC is the only one that streams in MASTER quality (24bit) and Android app doesn't. Probably not the reason, just weird. I'm thinking something else is on as suggested above..gonna try the ASIO/WASAPI suggestion too.. as you were gents and thanks for your help! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back