HRT MicroStreamer
Jul 21, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #106 of 109
Sold my microStreamer and forgot if it can power directly off a phone. Might pick one up again for IEMs for exercise. Looking for something that powers off the phone without bulky battery

Jul 26, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #107 of 109
  Sold my microStreamer and forgot if it can power directly off a phone. Might pick one up again for IEMs for exercise. Looking for something that powers off the phone without bulky battery

The new DSP from HRT is a better option for phones and cost a lot less too. But yes the microstreamer can be powered by a phone, although Apple's latest IOS might cause it not to, as they reportedly lowered the USB output.

Nov 14, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #108 of 109
If anyone in USA is bored of their microStreamer, please PM to sell it.

Jun 25, 2021 at 10:29 PM Post #109 of 109
Noobie here that just got used HRT microStreamer and upon first 48 hours I am in love. Yes, I have limited experience and knowledge, but adding this to my desktop/laptop setup in between computer and Little Dot 1+ has me hooked. Previous positive reviews say it best, but to me music comes alive across everything I've thrown at it so far.

Now I'm wondering how to upgrade the sound between my Kenwood KR-9400 receiver and Little Dot 1+. Any 'budget friendly' recommendations are desperately requested. Blessings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back