HiFiMan Introduces New HE-500 Planar Magnetic Headphones
May 22, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #436 of 1,779
Thanks, leesure! Glad to hear it. Excitement for me over the prospect of hearing the HE500 is certainly increasing...

May 22, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #437 of 1,779
YEAH! My package finally cleared customs after multiple delays. They are in TN and should be here in a few days!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #438 of 1,779
Quote:
YEAH! My package finally cleared customs after multiple delays. They are in TN and should be here in a few days!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Does that mean your avatar will stop crying soon?

May 22, 2011 at 3:34 PM Post #440 of 1,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katun /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heh, maybe so! Never thought of that, but it seems I got that the same time my issues arose.

And I thought that's why it was crying in the first place.  Hopefully the HE-500 put a smile on one of your faces... 

May 23, 2011 at 12:47 AM Post #445 of 1,779
Did they change your delivery status though... Hmmm Mine are in Perth and still says a couple of days etc.

Quote:
Oh man! They just arrived at Salt Lake City, which means they will be here tomorrow! Holy smokes, they are ahead of schedule after multiple days of delays!

May 23, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #446 of 1,779

Quote:

EDIT: What's with all the complaining about the cable? I'm loving it. It feels very sturdy.

For one thing, they are single-ended.  Both the HE-6s and HE-500s benefit from balanced cables.  The HE-6 stock balanced OCC crystal cable is not too bad, and I asked Fang to make it available as an option for HE-500 owners since it's relatively inexpensive for those with balanced gear.  There are other options as well from the usual suspects (Whiplash, ALO, Moon Audio, probably more).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back