HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
May 11, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #3,061 of 6,628
Got mine! Im in socal.
Just got mine as well. Almost didn't get it as I had it delivered to a friend's house and he wasn't home. FedEx required a signature so they took it back to their depot. Luckily I got my friend to ride down to that depot with me and sign for it. It's charging as I write this.

May 11, 2018 at 9:05 PM Post #3,062 of 6,628
edit: figured it out

Last edited:
May 11, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #3,063 of 6,628
Got mine! Im in socal.

Just got mine as well. Almost didn't get it as I had it delivered to a friend's house and he wasn't home. FedEx required a signature so they took it back to their depot. Luckily I got my friend to ride down to that depot with me and sign for it. It's charging as I write this.

Glad that you guys received your R6's without issue. I received my SS R6 today in SoCal as well, order #1170. :) Was not expecting it today as last I checked yesterday evening, FedEx tracking still said Delivery on Monday, May 14. So :thumbsup: to HiBy & FedEx for getting it to me before the weekend.

Actually still debating on whether to keep it or not. I'm almost afraid to see how it pairs with my AKG N5005 IEMs due to the low impedance. :-/ I have to admit that this was somewhat of an impulse purchase, haha...I already have the DX90 & DX200. Anybody (in the U.S. only) interested in a sealed BNIB Stainless Steel R6 @ the Indiegogo "In Demand" price with free shipping?

Last edited:
May 11, 2018 at 10:41 PM Post #3,065 of 6,628
Still waiting for SS #1070, eastcoast....¥¥

Weird. Sorry mate. Have you received any tracking updates that show its progress?

May 12, 2018 at 12:46 AM Post #3,067 of 6,628
Weird. Sorry mate. Have you received any tracking updates that show its progress?
ya first arrival date was the ninth, thn on the ninth it changed to the sixteenth.... From fedex site it says its still in Malaysia ....Edit tht it arrived in Memphis ok so cool its on its way ya buddy ¥¥¥

Last edited:
May 12, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #3,071 of 6,628
Hello, Your FedEx shipment Airway Bill # - +-+-+1+1+1+-+1+1 has been imported from outside the EU; it is subject to an import charge of 45.78 GBP.

Great news..... NOT​

Ouch. Put's my £19 in perspective a bit, bad luck :frowning2:

May 12, 2018 at 8:59 AM Post #3,075 of 6,628
How do they break down the charge? I'm just curious as even if yours is the pricier SS version, the charge is still substantially higher than David's.

.Sent you a PM

EDIT: Also just remembered that I ordered the leather case too, not sure how it made it much higher though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back