HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
May 6, 2018 at 12:01 PM Post #2,926 of 6,622
onelinkmore Headphone Plug Audio Connector Set ( 4 Poles 3.5 mm Male to 2.5mm Female Adapter + 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Audio Plug)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017SPX8H6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4yH7AbA94KSKV

Some here might find these helpful. 4-pole adapters. Cheap.

This adapter might have merit if it is adapting from TRRS balanced 3.5mm plugs (HiFiMan spec) to 2.5mm TRRS balanced (our spec). On the other hand single-ended headphones / cables can't be adapted to balanced without risking damage to the player, as noted in the paper user guide shipped with the player.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
May 6, 2018 at 7:42 PM Post #2,928 of 6,622
This adapter might have merit if it is adapting from TRRS balanced 3.5mm plugs (HiFiMan spec) to 2.5mm TRRS balanced (our spec). On the other hand single-ended headphones / cables can't be adapted to balanced without risking damage to the player, as noted in the paper user guide shipped with the player.
Im looking for a 2.5mm to 2 5mm adapter just so im not always plugging unplugging directly from the jack itself. Do they make such an adapter? Ive searched but came up empty any help would be appriciated. O ya expecting my ss r6 this wed, order # 1071 cant wait wooohooo!

Last edited:
May 6, 2018 at 9:18 PM Post #2,931 of 6,622
Im looking for a 2.5mm to 2 5mm adapter just so im not always plugging unplugging directly from the jack itself. Do they make such an adapter? Ive searched but came up empty any help would be appriciated. O ya expecting my ss r6 this wed, order # 1071 cant wait wooohooo!
I don't get it why do you need this kind of adapter?
If your jack get damaged or the gold plated is faded away then you can simply change the jack itself :v it will be much cheaper ^^

May 6, 2018 at 9:25 PM Post #2,932 of 6,622
@Dogear
Look for '2.5mm TRRS cable extension' . Example from amazon :
https://www.amazon.com/YCS-Basics-female-conductor-headphone/dp/B00FHBX2G6?th=1&psc=1
(Various sizes from 1 to 12 feet)

For practical use, this should work if you're worrying about wear'n'tear of 2.5mm socket. But from my experience using a few of these very cheap extension cables - they degrade the sound, especially if you are using more resolving IEMs with a low impedance aftermarket balanced terminated cable. I know it will be more expensive, but might as well go with iEMatch2.5, to kill two birds with one cable extension :wink:

May 6, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #2,933 of 6,622
I don't get it why do you need this kind of adapter?
If your jack get damaged or the gold plated is faded away then you can simply change the jack itself :v it will be much cheaper ^^
You must have cheap repair shops where you live... Or Do electronics repair yourself. Where I live it will cost over $25 just to take a cover off. LOL

May 6, 2018 at 10:09 PM Post #2,934 of 6,622
For practical use, this should work if you're worrying about wear'n'tear of 2.5mm socket. But from my experience using a few of these very cheap extension cables - they degrade the sound, especially if you are using more resolving IEMs with a low impedance aftermarket balanced terminated cable. I know it will be more expensive, but might as well go with iEMatch2.5, to kill two birds with one cable extension :wink:
yes that seems like it would do the trick tyvm Basicly just for wear n tear, never tried to replace thm before guess its something i could do some research on. Thnx for the input everyone ¥

May 7, 2018 at 1:48 AM Post #2,935 of 6,622
[QUOTE = "CactusPete23, post: 14223500, участник: 451298"] У вас должны быть дешевые ремонтные мастерские, в которых вы живете ... Или отремонтировать электронику самостоятельно. Там, где я живу, это будет стоить более 25 долларов, чтобы снять крышку. LOL [/ QUOTE]

Заднюю крышку очень легко удалить, вы можете сделать это самостоятельно

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    722.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2352.jpg
    IMG_2352.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back