HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Mar 20, 2018 at 4:21 PM Post #2,207 of 6,628
Visit us at CanJam Singapore! :) Ocean 11 on level 2

Good evening!
I want to address this Angry post, for Joe!!!!

I read and watch the branch, many people leave their feedback about the Player, admire it, enjoy using the player!
Post A Photo....
Everyone is very happy!

My negativity and anger at the team Hibi, which is disgusting and spiteful produced Logistics delivery to Russia!

The tracking number I was issued on February 7, I got in the first shipment of the player, was very happy that soon you will receive your player!

Today March 21, player I never received and its further destiny I do not know(((
The number of the track Player lay somewhere in the warehouses of China for a month is unknown in what conditions.... Most likely the battery in the player has already fallen to 0% damaging the battery in the device!
How many more people will throw and kick my parcel all the way!? Is it unknown what I'll end up with?????

Lost all the desire to wait and use the player!!!! I have a desire to get a refund that I paid you!!! Lost the desire to maintain your new product R3

q: why couldn't I send a parcel by Express mail?????
Will provide track for information : RO595362519CN

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2018 at 5:43 PM Post #2,208 of 6,628
Good evening!

I read and watch the branch, many people leave their feedback about the Player, admire it, enjoy using the player!
Post A Photo....
Everyone is very happy!

My negativity and anger at the team Hibi, which is disgusting and spiteful produced Logistics delivery to Russia!

The tracking number I was issued on February 7, I got in the first shipment of the player, was very happy that soon you will receive your player!

Today March 21, player I never received and its further destiny I do not know(((
The number of the track Player lay somewhere in the warehouses of China for a month is unknown in what conditions.... Most likely the battery in the player has already fallen to 0% damaging the battery in the device!
How many more people will throw and kick my parcel all the way!? Is it unknown what I'll end up with?????

Lost all the desire to wait and use the player!!!! I have a desire to get a refund that I paid you!!! Lost the desire to maintain your new product R3

It sounds like the device may be stuck in customs? Mine was stuck on the east coast for a while. If that's the case, it doesn't matter what shipping method they use. At this point, it's not really Hiby's fault. Sounds like a typical international timeframe.

Mar 20, 2018 at 5:56 PM Post #2,209 of 6,628
Good evening!

Post A Photo....
Everyone is very happy!

[/QUOTe
Good evening!

Post A Photo....
Everyone is very happy!

It's really weird. I got my in Moscow in 10 days after receiving the track from Hiby 6 Feb. It was Singapore post, while You have some reason Chinese mail.
Sorry about your situation, wish you soon get your player, it's really cool!
My track RF522487172SG.

Mar 20, 2018 at 6:09 PM Post #2,210 of 6,628
Well, I beleive it's not Hiby's fault. The best solution would be to PM Joe and ask him to check with the carrier the actual status, or send a message in IGG.

I got already myself two postages from Hiby for this campaign. they always responded in time and performed well.
And the best thing was that I did not pay any customs fee. I am thankful to Hiby for the perfect service.

Mar 21, 2018 at 2:48 AM Post #2,211 of 6,628
Good evening!

Post A Photo....
Everyone is very happy!

Dear ycbl74,

Reading your description of the situation I was ready to declare RO595362519CN a lost cause and have the team send out another player your way... but I checked the tracking status on https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RO595362519CN and got the following result, although in Chinese:
Origin : China - Tracking consuming: 211 ms
2018-03-14 14:54

已交航空公司运输
This means it finally boarded a flight to Russia on the 14th this month. Hopefully things will speed up from there :)

When we subscribed to this shipping service we were told it would reach your hands in 7 to at most 20 days :frowning2:

Best regards,
Joe

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 21, 2018 at 3:32 AM Post #2,213 of 6,628
@Joe Bloggs Can you advise me how to update the firmware for R6? Is there any procedures to follow?

Thanks!
Yes, well there's an app in the app drawer called Wireless Update (green icon with what looks like three shields on it), connect to internet via WiFi, enter the app and tap Check for Updates. :thumbsup:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Mar 21, 2018 at 4:32 AM Post #2,214 of 6,628
For info, I have also recieved the Fedex tracking number recently, on monday (SS ordered january 1th, # 449). Supposed to be delivered tomorrow in Belgium (but the tracking is stucked at 'label created' and the device doesn't seem to be in Fedex hands yet).
However, my FIBAE 3 are on the Fedex delivery vehicle this morning... :smile_phones: (they were already there yesterday, but the &!$*# £?* driver screw** up)

edit : the polish beauties are with me, waiting for the R6

FIBAE_3.png

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018 at 6:17 AM Post #2,215 of 6,628
To demonstrate why I’m not a reviewer (among other reasons), I thought I’d write single word reviews of 2 IEMs paired with the R6. For those with exceptionally short attention spans and who agree with me that Steely Dan’s Aja still kicks @ss.

Simgot EN700 Pro - exciting.
Beyerdynamic Xelento - romantic.

Eat your hearts out @Hawaiibadboy @twister6 @Dobrescu George et al!

Mar 21, 2018 at 6:48 AM Post #2,216 of 6,628
To demonstrate why I’m not a reviewer (among other reasons), I thought I’d write single word reviews of 2 IEMs paired with the R6. For those with exceptionally short attention spans and who agree with me that Steely Dan’s Aja still kicks @ss.

*Slow claps worthy of a master audio reviewer*
slow hi res claps.gif

Mar 21, 2018 at 7:04 AM Post #2,218 of 6,628
*Slow claps worthy of a master audio reviewer*
I’m the one applauding mate. You guys have knocked it out of the park.

To anyone who is still in possession of Kind of Blue on CD or equivalent, can I urge you to spring the 20 bucks for the DSD version and load it up on the R6 with decent cans? It’s a cliche but I’m hearing a completely new sound. From something recorded in 1959!

Mar 21, 2018 at 7:38 AM Post #2,219 of 6,628
So the end of March is almost in sight.

How is it with the production status on the SS?
Is it on scheme??
It is as the update on IGG said. If you haven't got it yet and backed during the initial IGG phase, you will get it. If you haven't got it and backed during the InDemand phase, it's probably not your turn yet. This factory's workers probably celebrated CNY a little too hard and killed most of their brain cells with Mao Tai, we've been rejecting dud units in QC like mad. Thankfully the volume orders of the R3 has allowed us to move up to an upscale factory that will produce more and better R6's along with a rain of R3's :p

Mar 21, 2018 at 8:18 AM Post #2,220 of 6,628

I do not have EN700Pro, but EN700Bass wasn't quite as exciting as other IEMs I have, even in that price range, say, like F9Pro from FiiO or iBasso IT-01 :)

Xelento being romantic works for me, I think I had the word in the title, and I think I had the word repeated around 16 times :)

Also, my English isn't quite at the levl where I can fully understand what you mean by the last sentence, simply I cannot translate it well enough to understand it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back