HIBY R6 - DAP Dual DAC Balanced Out - Great Reviews and Over 500% Funded @ Indiegogo!
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:31 AM Post #2,148 of 6,622
@Joe Bloggs and who may able to help:
Have updated R6 last week and since then I am facing the problem that after connecting to my PC (Win7) only a few folders are shown in the music directory on sdcard with the Explorer. Never experienced this issue before. Anybody could be of help? All folders are shown in the Hiby app without any problem which means they are physically on the card.
Thanks

Mar 15, 2018 at 10:05 PM Post #2,153 of 6,622
@Joe Bloggs and who may able to help:
Have updated R6 last week and since then I am facing the problem that after connecting to my PC (Win7) only a few folders are shown in the music directory on sdcard with the Explorer. Never experienced this issue before. Anybody could be of help? All folders are shown in the Hiby app without any problem which means they are physically on the card.
Thanks

Just found the solution: After upgrading Android, the sd card has to be ejected and mounted again than all Folders are displayed as usual. Thanks to myself :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018 at 10:08 AM Post #2,154 of 6,622
Latest update says it'll be early April for most of us, so if you're like me you can stop checking the mail every day in the hope it's magically shown up!
This was the update posted on Indiegogo:
Mass Production Is Taking Place!
Dear backers,

Thank you so much for your support, you guys have made the impossible possible! As we mentioned in the previous update that we are about to kick off R6 subsequent orders; after two weeks preparation, we’ve finally started the assembling process, once it is completed, we will conduct a comprehensive product inspection, to make sure you receive an excellent product.

Once your order has been shipped, we will send you the tracking information. The shipping order is based on the purchase order; for those who placed the order during the original campaign (before January 10th) should be able to receive it in March.

For the rest in-demand orders, we are trying our best to speed up the production. But some of the in-demand orders are likely to receive in early April. Since there is no inventory, thus it takes time for the production, but we can promise that our backers are given priority as always.

Also, if you haven't joined our Facebook group yet, do it now! You can meet a lot of friends with similar interests and hobbies in the group; don’t hesitate to share your R6 experience with us! Our engineers are also available to answer your questions there.

Thank you again for your support and patience. Let’s work together and create more marvelous products for HiFi enthusiast!

Best,

HiBy Team

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 16, 2018 at 11:08 AM Post #2,155 of 6,622
Just a note from a guy who works with lots of vendors.

When hiby started commenting to people on indiegogo about production slowly starting up after CNY, I knew an announcement about a delay was on the way eventually.
Advice: Be straight up with your customers. People appreciate knowing what is going on ASAP. If you know in February that people who were told they'd get their product in March may not get it until April, let them know when you know. Then, If you make up the time somewhere, great, you've exceeded expectations!

Telling people that a delay Is going to happen "at the last minute" before they were expecting to get the product will breed more discontent.

I'm anxiously awaiting mine, but I know how this stuff can easily happen, but there appear to be some people who are upset about it.

Mar 16, 2018 at 8:17 PM Post #2,158 of 6,622
Just a note from a guy who works with lots of vendors.

When hiby started commenting to people on indiegogo about production slowly starting up after CNY, I knew an announcement about a delay was on the way eventually.
Advice: Be straight up with your customers. People appreciate knowing what is going on ASAP. If you know in February that people who were told they'd get their product in March may not get it until April, let them know when you know. Then, If you make up the time somewhere, great, you've exceeded expectations!

Telling people that a delay Is going to happen "at the last minute" before they were expecting to get the product will breed more discontent.

I'm anxiously awaiting mine, but I know how this stuff can easily happen, but there appear to be some people who are upset about it.
There are also plenty of us who backed the R6 early, were advised of March delivery, and received the unit in February. So I’d guess that for every person you’ve described, there are multiples who view Hiby as having underpromised and over delivered on the R6. Just sayin’...

Mar 17, 2018 at 7:36 PM Post #2,159 of 6,622
Finally finished my Hiby R6 review. Per everyone's requests, I have close to 20 pair-up examples in there (with and w/o iEMatch), lots of comparison, and other in-depth stuff.

Enjoy the read: HIBY R6

hiby_r6-22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back