headphone sightings?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #601 of 855
I recently saw some guy wearing those oakley sunglasses/mp3 player/headphones downtown. and ironically enough he looked similar to the pictures on oakley's site.

Apr 15, 2005 at 4:02 PM Post #602 of 855
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paxonator
I recently saw some guy wearing those oakley sunglasses/mp3 player/headphones downtown. and ironically enough he looked similar to the pictures on oakley's site.

Perhaps he was paid to wear them to accumulate interest among civilians.

Apr 16, 2005 at 2:43 AM Post #603 of 855
I can't stand the ipod earbuds they hurt and they sound like crap for even stock headphones(well you can't hear much when you are growning from pain
tongue.gif
)
I've only seen 2 people with street styles in my school but go into hartford a little bit and you see them everywhere even on peoples heads who don't have daps

...well maybe not that many...

Apr 16, 2005 at 12:15 PM Post #605 of 855
I saw a pair of Shure e2cs 2 days ago on the Metro.

I saw a pair of black Ex-71s in the cafe.
I saw a pair of white Ex-71s on the way to the cafe.
And numerous white ipod buds. Thankfully they are all starting to break and the numbers are thinning.

Apr 16, 2005 at 6:20 PM Post #606 of 855
I saw a pair of e2c's today, and I see them everyday cause they are connect to my Zen Micro.
icon10.gif
Umm I really havent seen any other good headphones. I always see the ipod stock ones and like other crappy ones that come with peoples cd players and stuff. The only other semi decent ones I have seen are the Sony 71's and the Apple In-ear ones. My other friend has like these huge sony pair but I am not sure of the name of them they looked pretty good though.

Apr 25, 2005 at 4:21 PM Post #608 of 855
Saw someone with Sennheiser HD280 (black regular version) today walking around "down town". He was the skater/hip hop type of guy so he was a wee bit overweight. Actually the HD280 looked ok on his large size head. Else i know someone who has HD200 and HD212, but haven't seen them for about one year now.

Apr 26, 2005 at 12:25 AM Post #611 of 855
I have seen the ever present Ipod Headphones at my school. Suprsingly some iriver flashplayer headphones (i.e not the rebranded mx400's). I saw some portapros which suprised me. I see the sony streetsyles and the crappy dj ones. I saw some e2c's and some e3c (owned by my friend that had the cable problem with his e2c and upgraded). I also saw some shure e3's but that was while I was washing my hands. By brother has some ex71's on his zen and that is about it. The funny thing is my hs has 2000 kids in my school and there are more ipods then their are are cd players. My brother, friend, and I are the only kids that own non ipod hdd players. 3 out of 2000 that is friggin scary.

Apr 26, 2005 at 1:04 AM Post #612 of 855
in boston it's ipod earbuds everywhere but I actually saw someone with px100's and ex81's but I don't really care what people are wearing because if they don't want to pay extra money for better SQ then they don't have to
also when you are jogging in a city I don't think it would matter
the only people with $40++ headphones are like the business type going to work on the metro or busses and mostly thats the sony ex51, ex71 or some type of scheap cans

Apr 26, 2005 at 4:14 PM Post #615 of 855
on friday, i saw a guy in midtown manhattan with Senn HD25-1's on his head. surprisingly, he seemed fairly fashionable otherwise... metrosexual, even. i think he noticed that i was wearing ety er4p, but i was in a rush to get home, so i can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back