1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

headphone sightings?

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by driftwood, Mar 7, 2002.
Tags:
First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last
  1. Paxonator
    I recently saw some guy wearing those oakley sunglasses/mp3 player/headphones downtown. and ironically enough he looked similar to the pictures on oakley's site.

2. Kirosia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Paxonator
    I recently saw some guy wearing those oakley sunglasses/mp3 player/headphones downtown. and ironically enough he looked similar to the pictures on oakley's site.

Perhaps he was paid to wear them to accumulate interest among civilians.

3. TomRemixed
    I can't stand the ipod earbuds they hurt and they sound like crap for even stock headphones(well you can't hear much when you are growning from pain [​IMG] )
    I've only seen 2 people with street styles in my school but go into hartford a little bit and you see them everywhere even on peoples heads who don't have daps

...well maybe not that many...

4. IstariAsuka
    I saw a PX-100 today!!!

5. odaen
    I saw a pair of Shure e2cs 2 days ago on the Metro.

I saw a pair of black Ex-71s in the cafe.
    I saw a pair of white Ex-71s on the way to the cafe.
    And numerous white ipod buds. Thankfully they are all starting to break and the numbers are thinning.

6. dragonman111
    I saw a pair of e2c's today, and I see them everyday cause they are connect to my Zen Micro. [​IMG] Umm I really havent seen any other good headphones. I always see the ipod stock ones and like other crappy ones that come with peoples cd players and stuff. The only other semi decent ones I have seen are the Sony 71's and the Apple In-ear ones. My other friend has like these huge sony pair but I am not sure of the name of them they looked pretty good though.

7. Enigmatic
    I just realised my ex girlfriend(still friends) uses koss porta-pros, she probably doesn't know it though, she just likes to listen to her cd player.

8. Daroid
    Saw someone with Sennheiser HD280 (black regular version) today walking around "down town". He was the skater/hip hop type of guy so he was a wee bit overweight. Actually the HD280 looked ok on his large size head. Else i know someone who has HD200 and HD212, but haven't seen them for about one year now.

9. IstariAsuka
    Last week I saw someone wearing Ety ER-4s!!!

10. episiarch Contributor
    Saw Grados (I'm guessing SR-60, but didn't get a good look) on a walker on the Stanford Dish loop trail over the weekend.

11. wanderman
    I have seen the ever present Ipod Headphones at my school. Suprsingly some iriver flashplayer headphones (i.e not the rebranded mx400's). I saw some portapros which suprised me. I see the sony streetsyles and the crappy dj ones. I saw some e2c's and some e3c (owned by my friend that had the cable problem with his e2c and upgraded). I also saw some shure e3's but that was while I was washing my hands. By brother has some ex71's on his zen and that is about it. The funny thing is my hs has 2000 kids in my school and there are more ipods then their are are cd players. My brother, friend, and I are the only kids that own non ipod hdd players. 3 out of 2000 that is friggin scary.

12. TomRemixed
    in boston it's ipod earbuds everywhere but I actually saw someone with px100's and ex81's but I don't really care what people are wearing because if they don't want to pay extra money for better SQ then they don't have to
    also when you are jogging in a city I don't think it would matter
    the only people with $40++ headphones are like the business type going to work on the metro or busses and mostly thats the sony ex51, ex71 or some type of scheap cans

13. EBisky
    DBL POST!!

14. EBisky
    No One has seen MD-33's?

15. VicAjax Contributor
    on friday, i saw a guy in midtown manhattan with Senn HD25-1's on his head. surprisingly, he seemed fairly fashionable otherwise... metrosexual, even. i think he noticed that i was wearing ety er4p, but i was in a rush to get home, so i can't be sure.

First

Back
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Next

Last