Headphone Sightings 2
Mar 31, 2012 at 11:44 PM Post #6,511 of 12,415
As for the Colorware, im still thinking about the colors, cant find any pic in a suite, I actually had a pic in full black tie :wink:

PS: like tuxedo or whats it called in english

Apr 1, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #6,514 of 12,415
i usually get funny looks when i decide to put on my sr60s with the yellow hd414 mod but i can't imagine the amount of funny looks people give you

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:03 PM Post #6,519 of 12,415

Quote:
If someone was sitting next to me on public transport with an open headphone, I would abuse the fu@k out of them...

But if it was a HD800, I would just tell him that he's my hero.

Apr 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM Post #6,521 of 12,415

Quote:
Having an expensive open ear does not grant you the right to completely disregard other people around you. Not everyone is up for blazing music early in the morning on the ride to work/uni etc.  

I once had a person who sat next to me on the train complain that i was taking up too much space..i told them there was nothing i could do about it and i promptly BLASTED THE screw out of my grado sr60s with him next to me. He had a nice ride on the train =D

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #6,522 of 12,415

Quote:
If someone was sitting next to me on public transport with an open headphone, I would abuse the fu@k out of them...

They've implemented a "quiet" car on the metra trains here where people like you can go. Everyone else is much less put out by it that you seem to be. 

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:47 PM Post #6,523 of 12,415
I took a little walk around town after work and saw a few stand outs for a change..

A pair of v-moda M80s with custom side plates (first time I have seen custom plates in person..kinda cool)
Beyer dt1350s (first time seeing those in person as well)

someone with "wood" style customs (for lack of a better term 
redface.gif
) sat down by my when I stopped for a smoke at the bus stop as well, no idea what make though.  Very cool looking.  Wanted to spark a convo, but he was into whatever he was listening to and I didnt want to bug him.

Also saw someone with metallic green (fake) beats, stood out in a crowd like mad, which is what she was going for Im sure 
rolleyes.gif

Apr 1, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #6,524 of 12,415
Unfortunately Melbourne does not have the luxury of having quiet cars or buses. In most cases, your head will be much less than a ruler's length (30cm) to the person sitting besides you. I find it plain rude for people to use open headphones in such situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back