Headphone Sightings 2
Aug 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #1,066 of 12,415
I just saw someone on the bus wearing sr80s..

Aug 12, 2008 at 2:46 PM Post #1,069 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by giordun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Saw a business man with the UE Triple.fi 10 Pro with some funky tips they were like trumpet shape and made of foam and they were red white and blue. His source was just like this pink Sony player that probably had built in USB.

Saw another person with the UE Triple.fi 10 Pro and a rather professional looking camera today. He looked about 20.

Aug 14, 2008 at 7:48 AM Post #1,070 of 12,415
Went to Seattle yesterday and saw someone in the U-district wearing (I think) Senn HD580's.

I also saw several Senn HD207's at a terminal in the Seattle Art Museum.

Aug 20, 2008 at 5:08 PM Post #1,073 of 12,415
i was at the carwash booth this morning; there was a guy on a Ducati motorcycle with something like shure SE310 in his ears, i approached him and asked what headphone is he wearing.. he just said, "ohh, its just a fake china headphone"... boooomm!! a guy with Ducati motorcycle wearing fakes? i shouldve ask him if his Ducati is also fake..LOL

Aug 21, 2008 at 6:20 AM Post #1,076 of 12,415
I can't believe I scanned through all 108 pages....I'm insane.

All I ever see are Sony DJ, iBuds and Skullcandies so far.
With the exception of my friends purchasing
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...eo-headphones/

They are actually quite comfy canal phones and don't sound too bad. Find the bass really muddy and boomy though
frown.gif
At least I got them away from iBuds!!!

I wasn't that addicted to headphones last year though
darthsmile.gif
We shall see what happens this year, as I purchased my SF5P this January!

Got like, 30,000 students at my University, someone HAS to be an audiophile or Head-Fi member!

Aug 21, 2008 at 6:43 AM Post #1,077 of 12,415
Apple was out in force today I counted 10 people with ibuds on the way to work. And 6 of those people were in the same train car as me. Some people weren’t even using them with an apple product…
I wish I could say I was representing the audiophile community but all I have are broken E2C
frown.gif

Aug 26, 2008 at 2:29 PM Post #1,079 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by No Smoking /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A few days ago on the train I spotted two kids still in highschool, one was trying to convince the other that the $200 he spent on a pair of Bose headphones was worth it. Couldnt help but laugh quietly to myself.

Hehe, at least I'm the kind of high schooler that offers alternatives to my friends other than those '$200 Bose'. ;]

So far, only my friend is the only Audiophile I know of at my school. (Well, I guess he inherited the trait from his dad.)

First day of school, I'll see what more people have on.

Aug 26, 2008 at 6:31 PM Post #1,080 of 12,415
I've seen in and around town:

Some Ultrasones (Pretty damn sure they were Ultrasones)
Senn 202Pro, HD201
Some V-Moda Vibes
A SR60
A Senn CX95
A ES7
Another Audio Technica product, possibly a M50
A PX100

Far far far too many Skullcandies and iBuds.
I only found out they sell them (Skullcandies) at the local CD and DVD store in the mall as I went in there just to browse and oh god I saw them on the back shelf. No!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back