Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #6,661 of 12,415
I've been traveling all day so I've seen quite a few different headphones. 

In Sweden, I must have seen at least 6 people wearing Koss Porta Pros, one with some Senn HD25's and one with some Beyerdynamics DTxxx. 

In Denmark, I saw two guys wearing Bose Quiet Comfort 15's, one guy wearing Beat solos and two or three with Beyerdynamics DTxxx. 

In Germany, I only saw Sennheisers. I didn't recognize the models on any of them since I know nothing about closed headphones but there were  4 of them on the train. 

Apr 26, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #6,663 of 12,415
In Victoria, BC a couple weekends ago saw a group of hipsters with one of the guys wearing Beats. Also, a street vendor along the inner harbour had on a pair of full size, over the ear Skull Candies.

After joining HF, I'm more vigilant for high end headphones out in public but all I really see are Beats and Bose NC on the plane. I swear, if I see someone finally wearing a higher end pair I'll go and strike up a conversation out of sheer enjoyment that they aren't Beats 
darthsmile.gif

Apr 26, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #6,665 of 12,415
I often spot nice headphones on videos uploaded by music bands. Is there a thread for these? I tried to search for one but without success. 

Here's an exemple. At 2:36, there's something that looks like a shiny black HD600. Are there such things? At 3:15, I would say those are HD25.

Edit : DT770 on the ground at 5:24?

meant to quote you... that last post was directed to you.

Apr 28, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #6,670 of 12,415
At school I usually see LOTS of ibuds or similar crappy ones. Some Skullcandy, a few pairs of Crap by Dr Dre (in ear, over ear, and around ear models). 
I have seen two pairs of Sennheiser's 
But the best i have seen is a pair of Astro's (gaming headset). The guy that has them payed $650 which, for a noob like me, is a lot.

Apr 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #6,672 of 12,415
At school I usually see LOTS of ibuds or similar crappy ones. Some Skullcandy, a few pairs of Crap by Dr Dre (in ear, over ear, and around ear models). 
I have seen two pairs of Sennheiser's 
But the best i have seen is a pair of Astro's (gaming headset). The guy that has them payed $650 which, for a noob like me, is a lot.

But astro headsets are like... 200.

Apr 28, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #6,674 of 12,415
It's actually the HMD-25. And they cost about 700 bucks
Quote:
Watching the NBA Playoffs and saw a Sportscaster with a Sennheiser HD 25 1-II. lol

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back