Headphone Sightings 2
Jan 1, 2012 at 3:04 AM Post #6,001 of 12,415
nothing but ibuds and cheap under 10 dollar earbuds around me...

a few skullcandies as well and a selection of cheap headphones you can buy at walmart for under 20 bucks.

Jan 1, 2012 at 5:48 AM Post #6,003 of 12,415
I believe the Kush was only freely released to the public in Amsterdam, ahem.

My uncle had $75 to spend on a pair, saw him yesterday with the Skullcandy Paul Frank Hesh.
frown.gif

Jan 1, 2012 at 5:57 AM Post #6,004 of 12,415

Quote:
I believe the Kush was only freely released to the public in Amsterdam, ahem.

My uncle had $75 to spend on a pair, saw him yesterday with the Skullcandy Paul Frank Hesh.
frown.gif

lololz. i knew somebody would make a weed joke :)

...wow. the only decent skullcandys are the aviators...and those are still just decent.

Jan 1, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #6,005 of 12,415

Quote:
lololz. i knew somebody would make a weed joke :)

...wow. the only decent skullcandys are the aviators...and those are still just decent.

The Mix Masters seem like they're worth trying. The SK Pros are actually pretty okay too. My friend has a pair and I actually pat him on the back since they weren't terrible. The Fix looks cool too. The Ink'd are good too...for sending in to SK to get a 50% off coupon.

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #6,012 of 12,415

Quote:

Not the best angle, but there they are. The mic makes them unique I guess.

From the drones' point of view: OMG WHY U NO WEAR BEATS/ARE THOSE TEH NEW BEATS

The mic's probably clip-on actually, but it's nice to see something like the HD25 being used for these occasions. Either that, or Sennheiser bribed them/someone at NBC really likes the HD25.

I could've sworn I saw someone on the green line T with Brainwavz M3. For an IEM, it's very hard to miss.

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #6,013 of 12,415
From the drones' point of view: OMG WHY U NO WEAR BEATS/ARE THOSE TEH NEW BEATS

The mic's probably clip-on actually, but it's nice to see something like the HD25 being used for these occasions. Either that, or Sennheiser bribed them/someone at NBC really likes the HD25.

I could've sworn I saw someone on the green line T with Brainwavz M3. For an IEM, it's very hard to miss.

The HD 25 are used by ESPN, WBZ Jack and that blonde chick had them on. ABC uses em. Also the mic Nicki Minaj was using I think was a Sennheiser. I think the hollow casing with the shaft that extends beyond it is a $3,000 mic used by most top chart artist. I wouldn't be surprised if the clip on mic worn by anchors were also Senns.

Jan 1, 2012 at 2:17 PM Post #6,014 of 12,415

Quote:

Not the best angle, but there they are. The mic makes them unique I guess.

With the mic, it's probably the HMD-26 of some flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back