Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 4, 2007 at 10:48 PM Post #421 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
also today I asked this one kid walking around what kind of headphones he had on, so he took them off and read the lable on the top of the headband and then looked up and said "uhh.. there.. skullcandy's".

I tried to resist from laughing and just said "nice man".

then he was like "yea there great, i can turn up real loud w/o blowing the speakers"

i then tried to get out of the conversation as to not make him feel bad when i start cracking up.

Just bring by something from your collection. ;D

Apr 4, 2007 at 11:27 PM Post #422 of 12,415
Quote:

also today I asked this one kid walking around what kind of headphones he had on, so he took them off and read the lable on the top of the headband and then looked up and said "uhh.. there.. skullcandy's".

then he was like "yea there great, i can turn up real loud w/o blowing the speakers"

i then tried to get out of the conversation as to not make him feel bad when i start cracking up.

Sounds like a good time to purchase stock in some hearing aid companies. Those shares will be gold in less than 15 years.
wink.gif

I am the only person I know who has invested more than $20 in headphones. Coby seems to be the phone of choice at my work. Only one KSC75, and only because I gave them to the guy. He does prefer them over his iBuds though. Score one for the good guys!
icon10.gif

Apr 4, 2007 at 11:31 PM Post #423 of 12,415
I still haven't seen anyone with good earphones/headphones. Best I've seen are PX100, e2c and....thats it. Just rivers of ibuds and cheap Sony and HMV clip-ons. Oh and I saw some Bose ages ago
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 2:44 PM Post #427 of 12,415
Don't know if anyone's caught this yet but, it's the Donnas, and some Beyers (or one lol)
biggrin.gif

138159648_l.jpg

I think...

Apr 5, 2007 at 3:43 PM Post #428 of 12,415
Nice! I love the Donnas.

Apr 5, 2007 at 8:26 PM Post #429 of 12,415
Here in Helsinki the most common after-market headphones seem to be Porta Pros and PX100s... Man, it makes me grin to see so many iBuds though...
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 5, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #430 of 12,415
Quote:

Typical and very funny story haha! i think i saw someone wearing grados some day this week when he came in where I work. Donnow wich one, couldn't look long enough, would have caught his attention and didn't want that!

Apr 5, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #432 of 12,415
Saw a girl in the library wearing SR60s. I went up to talk to her and asked her how she heard about Grados. She said she got them based on friend recommendations. Pretty cool!

Apr 5, 2007 at 9:31 PM Post #433 of 12,415
There's a rash of E2s around London right now - rare to see them worn cable-over ear.

And what is it with the District line between Wimbledon and Earl's Court? I've seen 3 sets of customs in the last month or so, one of which was UE, and a set of Westones (on a tourist).

Oh and the usual quota of PX100 type Senns. Maybe things are looking up round here.

Apr 5, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #434 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by kanamin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't know if anyone's caught this yet but, it's the Donnas, and some Beyers (or one lol)
biggrin.gif

138159648_l.jpg

I think...

They seem to like wearing them backwards. Or at least one does. Can't tell about the other two.

Apr 6, 2007 at 12:47 AM Post #435 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They seem to like wearing them backwards. Or at least one does. Can't tell about the other two.

So it doesn't interfere with playing the guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back