Headphone Sightings 2
Apr 2, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #407 of 12,415
I can not belive what I just saw.

I was watching the Womens NCAA basketball semi finals, and the anouncers had Ultrasone headphones!!!!

Apr 2, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #408 of 12,415
Friend of mine has E2cs, and I'm sure I've seen a pair of Senn HD-280s on one of my trips to Detroit. Most of my friends think that it's ridiculous that I spend "huge amounts of money" ($100 for my HD555s.
tongue.gif
) on headphones... they use iBuds.

Apr 2, 2007 at 5:25 AM Post #409 of 12,415
Saw portapros on some guy and another, or the same one twice, I don't remember. I've also seen people wearing white PX100s, PX200s, PMX100s, HD212s, and HD415s, oh, and almost forgot, one of my floormates has a Sony V6. I didn't like it.

Apr 2, 2007 at 6:20 AM Post #410 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can not belive what I just saw.

I was watching the Womens NCAA basketball semi finals, and the anouncers had Ultrasone headphones!!!!

I managed to get a picture of them wearing the headphones:
17534685no8.jpg

I didn't know ultrasone made headsets.....

Apr 4, 2007 at 6:15 AM Post #411 of 12,415
I just saw a girl in my school today with SR60's on. I've also seen guy with K240's at school. Another guy has K-66's. My friend also brought his SR60's to school once. He said his uncle gave them to him. Surprising, to say the least. So who's given their kids their headphones in Seattle?
tongue.gif

Apr 4, 2007 at 12:18 PM Post #412 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just saw a girl in my school today with SR60's on. I've also seen guy with K240's at school. Another guy has K-66's. My friend also brought his SR60's to school once. He said his uncle gave them to him. Surprising, to say the least. So who's given their kids their headphones in Seattle?
tongue.gif

They've probably been rummaging through Larry at Headphile's trash
tongue.gif

Apr 4, 2007 at 12:46 PM Post #413 of 12,415
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just saw a girl in my school today with SR60's on.

Wait, wait, wait.

You didn't ask her out why?
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 4, 2007 at 1:31 PM Post #414 of 12,415
I saw a kid running around the other day with MS-1s with pretty yellow Senns pads that looked just like my MS-1s.

They WERE my MS-1s! I called that little bugger back in the house and took my cans back! Darned kids!!
mad.gif

...yeah; I don't get out much.
frown.gif

EDIT: Actually I shouldn't complain; he was showing off to a young lady across the street. At least he knows what's good and appreciates it enough to brag about it!

.....yeah, I know; but the MS2i won't fit his mp3 player.

Apr 4, 2007 at 1:48 PM Post #415 of 12,415
I'm on Spring Break at Myrtle Beach, and poolside I saw this cute girl with an upscale camera and some closed Sony's. I want to say MDR series. I don't think they were V6's though, as these had a straight cable while I believe V6s have a curly one.

Apr 4, 2007 at 2:51 PM Post #417 of 12,415
IMHO, the LIRRis a great spot for hehadphone spotting, and people watching in general.

LAst week I saw a kid (couldn't have been more than 16) with Grado RS-1's!
blink.gif

Curious, i asked where he got those. His answer...
"my ipod phones broke, and my dad, being a musician, let me borrow these for the day. I hate these things, they are too loud(?) and are uncomfortable"

I've also seen a few pairs of senn's (px series), far too many BOSE, at least 2 pairs each time in in NYC (ugh), craploads of ibuds, and sony EX series

should i keep a running tally one day? I go back to skool next (spring break)

Apr 4, 2007 at 3:11 PM Post #418 of 12,415
I was at the gym and realized I left my Sportapro headband w/ 75s attached home.
So I looked in their lost and found for some headphones and what do I find - Some HD201s, with the left earpad missing.
For my cardio they worked, but I thought they were a little tinny and grating on my rock songs.

Ed

Apr 4, 2007 at 8:50 PM Post #419 of 12,415
I was walking home from university the other day and saw a man walking down the street towards me, wearing Koss KSC75s. I was wearing my UE super.fi 3s at the time. He looked at me and laughed... but then four large trucks passed us by and the smile died off his face immidiately. :lol: Just kidding...

Apr 4, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #420 of 12,415
rofl^^

i'm the only one in my school with somewhat decent headphones.

There's this kid in my class with shure e3c's and my other friend has px100's. but sadly they didn't by them because the sound good, they were on sale for $70 (the shures) or their mom got it for them for christmas (px100's).

also today I asked this one kid walking around what kind of headphones he had on, so he took them off and read the lable on the top of the headband and then looked up and said "uhh.. there.. skullcandy's".

I tried to resist from laughing and just said "nice man".

then he was like "yea there great, i can turn up real loud w/o blowing the speakers"

i then tried to get out of the conversation as to not make him feel bad when i start cracking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back