Headphone Sightings 2
Feb 6, 2011 at 2:05 PM Post #3,442 of 12,415
You, my friend, are a creeper extraordinaire. Beautiful work.

Oh, nvm, I see that it's a a website...

Feb 6, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #3,445 of 12,415

Any SF head-fiers?  I go to CCSF and I see Beats ALL DAY!!! they are everywhere!!  I've only seen some panasonic/Aerial 7's, and someone with Pioneer DJ cans.  Other than that, the usual iBuds.

Saw a girl wearing Bose QC3 walking in the Sunset. The vending machine at Macy's Stonestown has SC Skullcrushers and Plattans. A guy wearing white Beats Solos (on his ears? while walking with his friend? rude?) at said mall. Some poorly styled lass at Santana Row with what may have been the Panasonic retros in green.

City folk et al, do you notice a lot of ghetto types walking around playing their tunes out of their phone speaker? Why do they do this? Wouldn't they rather hear the songs better or even louder through some sort of headphone? Gumy's, even? Does the mere mention of such behavior puzzle or upset any of you?

Feb 6, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #3,446 of 12,415
I was in SF sometime in September. I saw px100 and some noise cancelling audio technica on bart. Didn't see any beats. And I've never seen anyone just walking around playing music through their phone. That's really stupid. Not only would it sound like defective $0.01 knock off ear buds, but it would annoying as hell for the people around.

Feb 6, 2011 at 6:35 PM Post #3,447 of 12,415
Quote:
Some poorly styled lass at Santana Row with what may have been the Panasonic retros in green.City folk et al, do you notice a lot of ghetto types walking around playing their tunes out of their phone speaker? Why do they do this? Wouldn't they rather hear the songs better or even louder through some sort of headphone? Gumy's, even? Does the mere mention of such behavior puzzle or upset any of you?

rolleyes.gif
Maybe they want to show off their phones 

Feb 6, 2011 at 6:43 PM Post #3,448 of 12,415
Yeah, same idea as people that blast their music through their cars or Harley motorcycle drivers (South Park have a special name for them) that purposely give their mufflers problems.

This reminds me. I heard a girl on the train (BART) blasting hip hop music through her Gummy EARBUDS so ridiculously loud that I heard her music clear as day through my IEM Monster Turbine Golds.

Quote:
I was in SF sometime in September. I saw px100 and some noise cancelling audio technica on bart. Didn't see any beats. And I've never seen anyone just walking around playing music through their phone. That's really stupid. Not only would it sound like defective $0.01 knock off ear buds, but it would annoying as hell for the people around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back