Headphone CSD waterfall plots
Mar 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #616 of 937
Quote:
I should probably read the entire thread, but which headphones have measured well so far Purrin?

I was keeping up an index in the first post and in my profile, but I've since measured too much for me to keep up. There's an master index and measurements out on the Internet somewhere, but you will have to utilize your Google search skills. A perusal of this entire thread is encouraged. A lot of stream of consciousness information throughout.

Mar 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM Post #617 of 937
  I should probably read the entire thread, but which headphones have measured well so far Purrin?

I was keeping up an index in the first post and in my profile, but I've since measured too many headphones to keep up. A perusal of this entire thread is encouraged. A lot of stream of consciousness information throughout. 

Mar 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM Post #618 of 937
I had the same "something is weird" feeling with my T1s while still subconciously going for them every time. Took me some months to get used to them. Like them now :) Humans are very adaptable, I suggest you buy them again :wink:

Mar 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #620 of 937
Now what i haven't i posted yet that i have measurements of? Ahh K701 (the basslite, non-QJ version). Maybe someone can post that for me. Taking a nap.

Mar 16, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #622 of 937
Wow.  Those plots for the Ultrasones- that's all I can say, wow.

Mar 16, 2012 at 7:22 AM Post #623 of 937
Wow.  Those plots for the Ultrasones- that's all I can say, wow.

the plots above? uhh,no. they're the k701. you can see that by opening them up. i don't think any ultrasone model would ever look that clean.

Mar 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #627 of 937
Apr 6, 2012 at 2:18 AM Post #630 of 937
Definitely. I will getting a 'stat amp in about a week. I'll PM you on when would be a good time to send them. I had a chance to listen to them and I actually liked them. Don't know what version it was though, and construction looked like crap. But again I liked them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back