Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Apr 1, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #10,712 of 12,597

​if you don't hear from me by Friday fire off a mail. I will ship them all PM4,TFZ5,ROSE and another I think together this coming weekend.

It's all good. I want you to get in good enough time with them. They've been out of my hands for so long no point in rushing 
wink.gif

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:01 AM Post #10,713 of 12,597
Wow it's amazing that there is such a thread like basshead thread. I'm just in so much respect with you that you guys spend so much effort and money in finding the best bass iem it is so much cool. I am from Japan and we can get to use some of the iems in shops here. This is so amazing. What first bass iem should I buy to give some use. I don't need the best quality I only want some bass for rap, hip hop and some rock music that's all read. You guys are cool, keep it rolling. Do I need any amplifier or only bass iem? My budget is about 250 usd thank you, respek

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:33 AM Post #10,714 of 12,597
Wow it's amazing that there is such a thread like basshead thread. I'm just in so much respect with you that you guys spend so much effort and money in finding the best bass iem it is so much cool. I am from Japan and we can get to use some of the iems in shops here. This is so amazing. What first bass iem should I buy to give some use. I don't need the best quality I only want some bass for rap, hip hop and some rock music that's all read. You guys are cool, keep it rolling. Do I need any amplifier or only bass iem? My budget is about 250 usd thank you, respek

Amp depends on your bass preference, specific IEM and your source device and also if you are using EQ to boost bass. You can get a lot of bass with certain IEMs and no amp, but for maximum bass as represented by the rankings on the first page of this thread I believe amp + eq were generally used.

For those genres without an amp or EQ, I think the Future Sonics G10 or JVC ha-fx99x (fx99x bass is too soft IMO but very easy to drive) might be worth trying in a store.

Apr 3, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #10,715 of 12,597
Amp depends on your bass preference, specific IEM and your source device and also if you are using EQ to boost bass. You can get a lot of bass with certain IEMs and no amp, but for maximum bass as represented by the rankings on the first page of this thread I believe amp + eq were generally used.

For those genres without an amp or EQ, I think the Future Sonics G10 or JVC ha-fx99x (fx99x bass is too soft IMO but very easy to drive) might be worth trying in a store.

You know a lot about these iems and bass and it is awesome but for me a bobbie this is all complicated, would be nice to be pointed to something without scraping my head too much, whatever that's basshead :) you guys rock, thank you you best, sorry for my English I only learn it in school, we don't have a good teacher, she is bad at English thanks

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #10,716 of 12,597
You know a lot about these iems and bass and it is awesome but for me a bobbie this is all complicated, would be nice to be pointed to something without scraping my head too much, whatever that's basshead
smily_headphones1.gif
you guys rock, thank you you best, sorry for my English I only learn it in school, we don't have a good teacher, she is bad at English thanks

http://www.radius.co.jp/products/hp-nhr21/

These , which Talan let us tour are pretty damn good without an amp

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #10,717 of 12,597
Thought I'd ask guys, does the vega sound similar to the ex800st with tape mod but no EQ? As Im exclusively Tidal pretty much, I don't get to EQ. Wish I could listen to my tidal playlist on UAPP for the EQ!

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:12 PM Post #10,721 of 12,597
Apr 3, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #10,723 of 12,597
You know a lot about these iems and bass and it is awesome but for me a bobbie this is all complicated, would be nice to be pointed to something without scraping my head too much, whatever that's basshead :) you guys rock, thank you you best, sorry for my English I only learn it in school, we don't have a good teacher, she is bad at English thanks

The JVC and Future Sonics IEMs I mentioned and the Radius @Hawaiibadboy suggested can give you good bass without complication. JVC and Radius should be at Yodobashi or similar store for you to try . :beerchug:

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #10,724 of 12,597

The Vap was getting nervous eh
blink.gif
jk Vapster
wink_face.gif

So HBB, Jerry has a bass solution for you I see!!! https://www.jhaudio.com/products/meet-bertha-ear-monitor

LMAO the disclaimer at the end is hilarious...

WARNING: People with neck and upper spine problems should not use this IEM.Any digestive issues may be problematic with this much low end. Too much smooth bass may cause pregnancy (or labor, if already pregnant). Do not be duped by claims more is better. Do not use in a crowded area as this IEM may cause hearing damage to those nearby.

Edit: this has to be a spoof by JH haha.. I mean, how would one wear these with 2 2pin cables going different directions lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back