Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Apr 12, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #6,107 of 12,592
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 12, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #6,109 of 12,592
  Alright boys the 2.5s are up on the chopping block.  pm me if you guys want them.  giving you guys dibs before I post them up on the classies.

Pm'ed

edit: lol blommen beat me. :)

Apr 12, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #6,110 of 12,592
Dang, everyone's clearing out their Aurisonics? I got myself a new set of 2.5's (not chilly's) but my ASG-B are back for sale and I'm happy to let them go to a basshead altough they're already posted in classifieds.

so PM me if you want 'em. I have 2.0's and 2.5's on the way and I'm going to decide which I like better and sell the other.

Apr 12, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #6,111 of 12,592

Like this guy. He's actually listening to this set. Pic from 1100 thread

Duane Allman in my ear right now...wow..the electric guitar on Statesboro Blues

I will be off grid a bit enjoying music...

you folks behave while I'm gone. no thread bombing other threads...please.

Bass is big and sub bass dominant. The eq for the Ex1000 was way too much. JVC already has bass. I am raising this a tad at 31 and 62 with UAPP. Reminds me of AD01 with bigger sound,power and resolution.

I rec anyone with the EX1000 to get the asg sure seals. They make the outside world disappear....finally.

These JVC are more akin to the xb90ex but better resolution of guitar.  Full review will contain full compare with other sets.

Nice! Cant wait to read what they hear like with James' mod if you end up doing it :)

Alright boys the 2.5s are up on the chopping block.  pm me if you guys want them.  giving you guys dibs before I post them up on the classies.

Are you letting go of the 2.5s in lieu of the EX1000 as well? Dayummm

Apr 12, 2016 at 4:09 PM Post #6,118 of 12,592
  The ex1000 intrigue me but that cable man, and they just look so awkward too. I already have difficulties getting uni iems to fit and this just looks like more work. 

Yea these Sony iems are the most ugly iem imo.  Not only that but when you put them in your ears, they're even uglier and sticking out.  Also the fit will prob not that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back