1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)

First

Back
742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751
753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762
Next

Last
  1. Tr1ppy
    They look interesting....sound sig that is non-fatiguing and sub-bass heavy. Although I wonder just how hard and deep the 6.5mm woofer can hit.

The housing look quite large/heavy though

2. Gosod
  3. antz123
    @Hawaiibadboy

what do you suggest over FH1, I am not a Bass-head but love a happy punch. any in 150-200 $ USD.

Thank you.

4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    FH1 is not basshead but it has a nice punchy bass.
    Have you tried them?

For fit, bass and overall quality it is one of the better options right now. Sony xb90ex is pretty nice if you can find them or the alpha delta AD01...NOT the 02

5. antz123
    @Hawaiibadboy

Thanks a ton... little worried if FH1 being plastic how they would feel, not used plastic for ages. Will check the two you suggested. also kept Simgot EN700 in mind.

6. Gosod
  7. Blommen
    PsiCore likes this.
  8. drbluenewmexico
    Excellent Review Blommen! still burnin them in, but the bass is really rocking, especially with an
    amp with a bass boost, with little or no bleeding into the midrange or treble shrillness..an amazing
    IEM for sure, hearing things i never heard before on iems!!

Blommen likes this.
  9. Stfr1908
    Hello there,

I am looking for a new set of bass heavy in ears. At the moment I have the Alpha & Delta AD 01. I am satisfied about this set but its time for an upgrade.
    The genres of music that I listen the most: House, Trance, Hardstyle, Hiphop/R&B

some preferences:

* warm, smooth sound(very important)

* Strong bass (very important)

* Good build quality

* detachable cables (good option but not the most important)

* Price category 150 till 300 euro

Has anyone suggestions?

10. mochill
    Jvc fx1200 , cardas a8 are some

11. trellus
    Resurrecting your impression on the Telefunken Aqusta because they are live on Massdrop currently and wondered if the bass ever opened up on them as you were hoping.

12. arftech
    Am I wrong to think the iSine 20 can reach basshead territory? In the interim I've decided to ditch the cipher cable and go naked to the iFi Micro BL...damn they hit hard listening to hip-hop! Hawaiibadboy said you need a lot of power to get the most out of them and I agree.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  13. BB 808
    You are not wrong. The iSine 20 with EQ powered by iFi micro - iDSD Black Label and XBass+ switched on is [​IMG]
    Instead of going naked, try this: https://www.audeze.com/products/accessories/lcdi4-premium-braided-cable

14. talan7
    Yes the bass opened up a lot, and they can take a lot of bass boost

trellus likes this.
  15. zazaboy
    hi guys I want to order the fiio fh1 headphone .. but I gonna use only with a smartphone.. can I get plenty of volume with this headphones... does it get very loud... ???

First

Back
742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751
753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762
Next

Last