Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Oct 18, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #9,466 of 12,597
  3/creating/updating my 'bass guitar list'  for streaming. (mostly bass guitar)
not bad picks some of these...esp 25 songs from 'music radar'

[size=24.57px]25 best basslines of all time [/size]

Higher ground -  RHCP is epic too.

Glad another basshead is using bass guitar to tune up the rig. It is harder and totally improves all the other genre' IMO

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:28 AM Post #9,472 of 12,597
I'm trying to burn in 3 iem's  at once! This is crazy! I'm burning in Fender FXA2 and FXA7 and Accutone Gemini HD, all while I try and enjoy Shockwave 3.
FXA7 is really nice. Shockwave 3 is different...too bright up top, but bass and soundstage is ridiculous. To me it's overdone, like i'm listening to the earphone instead of the music. FXA2 is noticeable a step down from FXA7. Mids are too recessed. Surprisingly, the Accutone Gemini HD holds its own for a 1 driver earphone with its 8mm beryllium loudspeakers. It has a really nice soundstage and good bass.

Oct 19, 2016 at 12:43 AM Post #9,473 of 12,597
1/i'v
damn there is nothing like some warmth and vibration from a great bass guitar.

Not the heaviest track but makes the whole vibe on this one.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmv3Ey1cjV0[/VIDEO]

Oct 19, 2016 at 1:37 AM Post #9,474 of 12,597
In all fairness, I've never used it to driver hard to drive iems... So that could the an issue. I'll try it with my xb90ex tomorrow. I also rarely use it by itself, but I do stack with the Mojo. That could possibly be the difference. I don't doubt you at all brother.
Oh, never tried the dac, never wanted to either.
wink.gif

On a side note, I just ordered the campfire Vega. We shall see.

Only 6TX now in the website. Is it the same? I can try first since it says 12 day money guaranteed

Oct 19, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #9,475 of 12,597
Oct 19, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #9,476 of 12,597
In all fairness, I've never used it to driver hard to drive iems... So that could the an issue. I'll try it with my xb90ex tomorrow. I also rarely use it by itself, but I do stack with the Mojo. That could possibly be the difference. I don't doubt you at all brother.
Oh, never tried the dac, never wanted to either.
wink.gif

On a side note, I just ordered the campfire Vega. We shall see.

Oh my man, you must tell me about the Vega! I am very pleased that you have ordered this as we are drawn to the same sound I believe:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back