Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
May 9, 2016 at 9:04 PM Post #7,306 of 12,592
got home last night to find my xb90ex's had arrived, 3 weeks before i was expecting them :beerchug:   
hoping to get a chance to listen today as i have  couple of documents to review
thanks again HBB & vapman for your input yesterday  really appreciate it & timing was perfect it turned out

Be sure to post your impressions. I am thinking about picking up a pair for occasional use and as a backup earphone. That and i want more bassssssssssss!

May 9, 2016 at 9:50 PM Post #7,307 of 12,592
I just read that the aurisonics kicker uses the same driver as the Eva. How different could they sound if theyre using the same tool to produce sound

This thread is filled with folks who can answer any question you have.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/606471/fender-iem-aurisonics-impressions-reviews-discussions-thread

May 9, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #7,309 of 12,592
Anybody tried these?

http://v-moda.com/Zn

A lot of buzzwords like "limited custom-made filters" but V-Moda may get a partial pass from over-ear lineage.

No but I'm interested.  8mm driver but Moda squeezes every bit of bass out of it's gear so might be good or worth putting on the list.

They got plenty of reviews on Amazon but not much here

http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Modern-Audiophile-Headphones-microphone/dp/B017LI9HCA

May 9, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #7,310 of 12,592
Anybody tried these?

http://v-moda.com/Zn

A lot of buzzwords like "limited custom-made filters" but V-Moda may get a partial pass from over-ear lineage.

Just looked it up, they look pretty awesome (and the reviews are quite good as well).

I have the M100s and they are better than the in-ears I've owned, so I wouldn't be surprised if the in ears were also as excellent.

May 9, 2016 at 10:35 PM Post #7,311 of 12,592
May 9, 2016 at 10:55 PM Post #7,312 of 12,592
This is true. I was looking at them awhile ago but when I saw the spec I was kinda meh about them. Probably grab them just to see what's up.

Let me piggie back you
biggrin.gif
and go semi OT

If an item like the Z5 and various others have an established thread then all inquiries and chat about them are to go in thread created for that. In the case of items like the Vmoda, Yamaha and others with less active threads the optimal route is to use this thread in addition to reviving the dedicated ones.

The over ear bass thread is churning towards 1/2 million views and it is still easy to navigate and is not filled with fanboys. I was told before by folks who manage this site that one of the reasons good threads get locked is because they become so large and so hard to navigate and members do not respond to help requests or those help requests get buried in pages of chatter and missed.

This thread will not go that route. I got this sites own rules on my side to help prevent that.

If this thread gets two posts per day and it is a person asking for help and being helped I am thrilled.

So the Vmoda has a limited semi dead thread , so a basshead buying a set and confirming then it's listed...after that the best way to help the sponsor and community is to share that with folks looking for that item.

Yamaha thread is without pulse so i hope to see if a re check of em warrants a "Hey guys....." in that thread

May 10, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #7,313 of 12,592
i am at work so this is just a couple of things on new xb90ex's via X5+e12 & S7Edge exy with Neutron:-
- no burn in, straight outta the box into the ears (thanks HBB & vapman)
- best bass i have heard on iem's period
- hearing new detail in favourite tracks
- awesum value for $$ already - only been listening for about 2hrs so far
- bass
- listened to some trance, metal, stoner, pop, gregorian chants, soul, hip hop, gospel, reggae, EDM, youtube bass tests & tracks from there
- bass
- comfortable
& did i mention = bass?
i am tempted to order another set now just in case anything happens to them - god forbid

i may be in love.....more later BASSheads 
L3000.gif

GrindedDown = do yourself a favour & get 'em now

May 10, 2016 at 12:45 AM Post #7,316 of 12,592
Any vmoda m100 users here? Can I ask if XL pads will enhance bass :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back