Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Mar 9, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #4,937 of 12,597
wink_face.gif

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:32 PM Post #4,938 of 12,597
I had my doubts about the Mojo but it's growing on me.

I guess from all the hype I was expecting to be more blown away off the bat but then again even as someone who is fairly DAC deaf this has a really enjoyable tone. I was expecting it to make my 12 year old E-MU sound like garbage but instead I think they actually complement each other.

KZ ATE translucents are suddenly sub bass monsters. I was actually gonna get rid of these again but now they're fun again.

ASG-B bass is... unreal.

I don't fully get it yet but this can take so much more EQing than anything else i've tried without clipping. I have +18dB up until 60hz. Yup, +18dB. No clipping.

Also the colors on the Mojo is great. Hopefully my Android shows up soon so I can make use of it. Tomorrow I'll probably just listen to Minidiscs at work thru the Mojo, that should be a real treat.

P.S. Bassheads love Minidiscs. anyone else noticed this? I think it's cause MD's had the best bass boost of the era
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #4,939 of 12,597
Quote:
  I had my doubts about the Mojo but it's growing on me.

I guess from all the hype I was expecting to be more blown away off the bat but then again even as someone who is fairly DAC deaf this has a really enjoyable tone. I was expecting it to make my 12 year old E-MU sound like garbage but instead I think they actually complement each other.

KZ ATE translucents are suddenly sub bass monsters. I was actually gonna get rid of these again but now they're fun again.

ASG-B bass is... unreal.

I don't fully get it yet but this can take so much more EQing than anything else i've tried without clipping. I have +18dB up until 60hz. Yup, +18dB. No clipping.

Also the colors on the Mojo is great. Hopefully my Android shows up soon so I can make use of it. Tomorrow I'll probably just listen to Minidiscs at work thru the Mojo, that should be a real treat.

P.S. Bassheads love Minidiscs. anyone else noticed this? I think it's cause MD's had the best bass boost of the era
wink.gif

uggh... after DAP rolling for a couple months I wish I were DAC deaf, though hard to say which part is the opamp and which part is the dac.
thinking about hopping on the hype train too, though curious about Geek Out V2+ also-  @gikigill how are you getting on with your GOV2?

Mar 10, 2016 at 12:14 AM Post #4,944 of 12,597
always thought minidisks were so cool... Santa didn't care though, Santa was like "Hey, here's a 10 pack of CD caddies instead."

Mar 10, 2016 at 12:43 AM Post #4,948 of 12,597
Mar 10, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #4,950 of 12,597

Got a package and note from e-earphone.

AAW Nebula 1

I can't read the Japanese but it says Bassy IEM in English so ...I will see how this goes
Head to head with the 90ex ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back