Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1)
Sep 1, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #1,696 of 12,596
This is the x3v1's slope I think?

The X3 is putting out more pure power.

the Note and the DSP's are more flexible.

I just started with the COZOY but it plays fantastic through Hiby.  I have not figured out V4A and Aegis yet but through Hiby with a simple gain and 10 band EQ it thumps really hard. I'll be more specific later but so far Hiby as the player on a Note 4 with the COZOY Aegis is basshead if you want it

Cool. That's the bass curve, yes, and I've used the EQ as well, +6 at 62Hz. More curious about the Aegis though, because I do like touchscreens.

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #1,699 of 12,596
Cant seem to find stocks of A2 everywhere here in my country  
mad.gif

Is the IM70 a good one? Would like to buy a second hand unit just for temporary use while waitiing for A2 stocks 

Sep 2, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #1,701 of 12,596
Just got pioneer cx8 from america one day postage to ireland. these are bassy without an amp. expect xb90 vs cx8 battle
cheers

Sep 2, 2015 at 8:00 AM Post #1,702 of 12,596
Im afraid cx8 is winning by far.. without an amp anyway from iphone, details is just so much better than xb90!!! its a cross road between my fidue a73 and xb90 in detail, but is worse than fidue a73 but its okay it has bass.
also the vibrator thing i would compare to apple new mouse trackpad vibrator thing, it feels like you click it but it vibrates. something like this. its very subtle, it doesnt go nuts like on scullcandy crusher headphone. but again there's a slider. details and bass is surprisingly good in comparison no xb90 earphone. xb90 is a tricky iem in that regard that you dont get much bass from iphone with those. cheers

Sep 2, 2015 at 9:44 AM Post #1,703 of 12,596
Its the most amazing gimmick ive heard in a while. with bass amp with bass on oh it sounds good. but wouldnt switch too loud, vibrates too much, then it doesnt sound as bass but annoying vibrate,
so ye its a dream for a true bass head, thank you luckbad and you lads, cheers
DETAIL plus BASS HEAD BASS, and also fun with bass amp with bass, as long as its moderate volume. this iem should be defo on bass head and not only bass head but true bass head! love it its great

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #1,705 of 12,596
Is their bass more felt than heard? Because it's not a dinamic driver it's more a vibrator

its not felt as a vibrator unless if you use bass amp with bass on at large volume. without an amp its subtle. its not felt as a vibrator or almost at all!! its a dream iem for bass lovers.
the bass is heard, not felt!! this is why some people may healsitate, its as good as new apple trackpads, actually its even better!!
im so excited, i havent been as excited for a long time!! this is one of the best actually the best bass earphones ive ever heard. its not getting enough love because people assume it only vibrates, it doesnt, its audible bass!! its just great bass earphone.

Sep 2, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #1,706 of 12,596
its not felt as a vibrator unless if you use bass amp with bass on at large volume. without an amp its subtle. its not felt as a vibrator or almost at all!! its a dream iem for bass lovers.
the bass is heard, not felt!! this is why some people may healsitate, its as good as new apple trackpads, actually its even better!!
im so excited, i havent been as excited for a long time!! this is one of the best actually the best bass earphones ive ever heard. its not getting enough love because people assume it only vibrates, it doesnt, its audible bass!! its just great bass earphone.

Had to read this twice.  For a moment I though you were discussing something from the sex toy industry
tongue.gif

Sep 2, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #1,707 of 12,596
@myemaildw

Glad you dig the Pioneer SE-CX8! I prefer it to the SE-CX9--it is more basshead worthy because it actually has legit sub-bass in addition to the bass exciter gimmick. The SE-CX9 has weak audible bass plus vibration, while the SE-CX8 has good audible bass plus vibration.

I'll probably get another at some point because it's a unique experience.

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #1,708 of 12,596
I asw a guy with denon headphone
http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/Headphones.6/Denon.320/AHD401E2/Denon_AH-D401__Urban_Raver__Over-Ear_Headphone_with_Microphone_Remote_Controls_for_iPhone_iPad_iPod.14130.html
i dont know if its exact model but it looked like this and i know its a bass headphone and asked to. i actually dont know if has bass im not sure but it sounds so much more refined than fidue a73 but im not sure if its my sound flavour, it has quite a sound flavour. and they have a bass iem
http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AH-C300-RaverTM-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00858I4M0

the headphone sounded so refined. i didnt know headphones can sound so different.

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #1,709 of 12,596
I asw a guy with denon headphone
http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/Headphones.6/Denon.320/AHD401E2/Denon_AH-D401__Urban_Raver__Over-Ear_Headphone_with_Microphone_Remote_Controls_for_iPhone_iPad_iPod.14130.html
i dont know if its exact model but it looked like this and i know its a bass headphone and asked to. i actually dont know if has bass im not sure but it sounds so much more refined than fidue a73 but im not sure if its my sound flavour, it has quite a sound flavour. and they have a bass iem
http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AH-C300-RaverTM-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00858I4M0

the headphone sounded so refined. i didnt know headphones can sound so different.

There is a dedicated thread for AHC-300. I remember most owners were happy about the bass, but were complaining about the fit issues. Last year september, it was listed for £60 for in amazon and now the price has gone up to £100.

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #1,710 of 12,596
There is a dedicated thread for AHC-300. I remember most owners were happy about the bass, but were complaining about the fit issues. Last year september, it was listed for £60 for in amazon and now the price has gone up to £100.

i wonder why
ah well, well see
i expect xb90 to go on sale but will use them for a while and decide. xb90 really has nothing over xba a2 just the bass which struggles to squeez out. cx8 is a first real bass iem ive heard, cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back