hd25-1 impressions thread
Mar 11, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #1,156 of 3,348

Quote:
dont think so, Im sort of newbie into making cables, but ill try to get better in this  one. there are a lot of MOT willing to build cables for you,

did you ever get your big fat yellow cable to work?

Mar 16, 2011 at 7:49 PM Post #1,163 of 3,348

Quote:
I'm thinking about getting a pair of them , as my SRH840 broke , are these good for home usage?
I want to buy a pair , that I will use at home and on the go , these seem light and portable :wink:

My take:

Pros:

They're light

They're very durable

They're very fixable (parts available on sennheiser, almost every part is replaceable)

Sound great

Cons:

Don't fold (can be a pain to put away on the go)

Cord is long and thick, not a true portable wire

That's about it.  Otherwise, these are some very nice headphones that I'm proud to own but struggling to find time to listen to.  I leave them at work now.

Mar 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #1,168 of 3,348
$177 electronics-expo. Not a smokin deal but decent enough. Sennheiser distributor though.

You do have to use a discount code (I found it in here and don't remember but could find it again if needed). Saves over $100 of the price. Paid through amazon.

Mar 17, 2011 at 9:54 PM Post #1,170 of 3,348
There is also a pair of the regular black ones for $112 Refurb at dakmart but I do not trust them. I have no issue with Refurb but dakmart has not returned my calls or emails. Bad sign. For 177 new I can live with blue. Maybe I will like the look when they get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back