Grado Fan Club!
May 1, 2014 at 4:41 AM Post #14,297 of 65,854
subscribed! Grado owner since 5 years....SR60, RS1i, RA1...and waiting for PS500!!!:evil:

Welcome to the club.

I think thats the way to go....SR60i/SR80i and than directly jump to the RS1i (the most efficient method)
And throw in a PS500 for good measure

May 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #14,298 of 65,854
  Do ever browse these forums while listening to music, then all of a sudden something comes on and you just have to stop, sit back, and enjoy!!!

Yes, I know the feeling.

May 1, 2014 at 10:21 AM Post #14,299 of 65,854
...while I am lurching down memory lane...

Long before rock operas, political stances (that I find annoying despite how much I agree with them), hordes of stinky little pre-pubescent fans and guy-liner, they were burnouts like me...and I appreciated the company. Enjoy with a pair of Grados. Preferably an old pair, lower end, with the volume cranked up to unhealthy levels, and a cassette copy of this album on a crapty, no-name brand cassette walkman.

May 1, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #14,300 of 65,854
Grado RS3 prototypes up for sale on the classified forum
eek.gif

May 1, 2014 at 2:56 PM Post #14,303 of 65,854
Wait what?

Link would be appreciated.

Fairly sure it wasn't posted as to not draw too much attention to it ;P

http://www.head-fi.org/t/716889/interest-check-grado-rs-3-prototype-signed-1995

May 1, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #14,308 of 65,854
Sure.

I am just a bit suspicious of the price. 150 seems too low for something this 'exclusive'.

No need to be suspicious. It's an interest check, and I just wanted to see how much I could get for them, so I didn't want to fill in a price.
Since I had to (or else I couldn't post) I put in 150$ as that's the value John put on the package when he shipped it.

Realistically speaking I'm not likely to sell for under 500$, but I just wanted to see what offers people without putting a number in their head, I guess i failed, because I'm getting a lot of PM's from people who didn't read the explanation in the price and want to buy it for 150$.

I'll probably have to adjust it up a bit :)

May 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #14,309 of 65,854
Sure.

I am just a bit suspicious of the price. 150 seems too low for something this 'exclusive'.

No need to be suspicious. It's an interest check, and I just wanted to see how much I could get for them, so I didn't want to fill in a price.
Since I had to (or else I couldn't post) I put in 150$ as that's the value John put on the package when he shipped it.

Realistically speaking I'm not likely to sell for under 500$, but I just wanted to see what offers people without putting a number in their head, I guess i failed, because I'm getting a lot of PM's from people who didn't read the explanation in the price and want to buy it for 150$.

"Not reading" is the one thing a lot of people are perfectly capable of doing.

Too bad it's not a buttoned model, as i already have the RS1&RS2 buttoned, it would make a nice addition, but that's mostly just for collecting...

May 1, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #14,310 of 65,854
Sure.

Sorry...reading Nitzsche seems to be fine, but reading interest checks seems to be much more difficult.

Still quite interesting though.

Grado should work on bringing something new to the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back